New YouTube video - the Governing Body uses the media (even though it's under Satan's influence)!

by cedars 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

Keep 'em rollin' Cedars,

• cedars
    cedars

lol, thanks wasblind - don't worry, I intend to. Clearly I'm ruffling a few feathers!

Cedars

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I care what Cedars thinks, he is an interesting example , man711, of someone who was a fully active and integrated and believing Jehovah's Witness a short while ago, and would have defended the WT to the best of his ability.

But now, now that the House of Cards that is the WT/JW religions claims and doctrines has tumbled down, he can see clearly the hypocrisy and mendacity of the GB members and those behind them who pull the strings.

His eyes have been opened, may many more JW's benefit from the same epiphany.

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

I for one think that cedar made a smashing good point. Most of their theology is filled with such loopholes.

• Blood: Not ok; but fractions yes
    • Child abuse: Says it's a sin; don't protect them
    • The end is near; but don't worry if it is still not here 20 years from now
    • Love your child by shunning

I could go on. I am not sure exactly how but this must serve to keep them from critical thinking.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

I am very interested in what Ceders thinks. He has been able to bring together much information that I otherwise would not have access to.

Thanks Ceders

• wasblind
    wasblind

man711 has a post count of 14 under his belt in two years

And has the nerve to ask who cares what Cedars think

Yep, Cedars stepped on this posters toes big time,

man711 would really be in trouble if Mrs. Cedars

decided to dance on his feet wit' a fine pair of heels

Only thing is, man711 ain't worth ruinin' a good pair of shoes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest