I watched my first demonic movie today...

by serenitynow! 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

and nothing happened. There aren't any voices, nothing is moving around on its own. I watched Insidious, the first, without a doubt, demonic movie. It's funny how when you stop believing in god and of course the devil, watching a "demonic" movie isn't terrifying. That fear of the devil the WT puts in JWs is so powerful! It feels so good to be free!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Give The Excorcist a go. Even if you don't believe in the Devil, (which I don't), it's still pretty unsettling. Way more so than Insidious.

Congrats on breaking free!

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Exactly!

It's One of the most dramatic benefits you will discover after you have your awakening!

No need to fear the dark or anything demonic.

We can now comfortably spend the night in any "haunted house" and sleep like a baby.

JWs are like small children when it comes to this area - the fear you develop for the underworld is very real, since as a JW you have no doubt that Satan and his demons are very real, very angry, and are particularly upset with YOU as servants of his arch enemy Jehovah.

Freedom from the watchtower brings great peace.

The Oracle

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

not seen that movie, The Omen is worth a look also.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I love the Omen.

The old original is the best.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

just checked out the clips of Insidious def one I want to see.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I thought The Exorcist was lame.

• lost1
    lost1

The Exocist does seems lame now but scared the sh*t out of me when I first saw it - many years ago!

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hey Serenity,

Was Insidious any good?

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

I've watched so many "demonic" movies. I even watch The Ghost Whisperer from time to time. Oh, but my favorite show is Supernatural. I'm thinking about getting that pentagram tat the Winchesters have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit