Who on this site have you met...

by besty 40 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I know I'm not worth remembering

Not true! If we had the money, we could have a fest just so we all could meet you, Grace. You are wonderful and I am sure there isn't one sane person posting here would doesn't want to meet you.

• besty
    besty

DAGNEY ;-) 00DAD and you have to get together...

you reminded me of jeremy c and also shopaholic how could I forget meeting those 2

Jeremy C is a legend - re-read some of his posts - very funny guy and super-bright too...loved our chats on the several occasions we met

ex Bethelite - lots of stories http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/member/30216/started/1

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh flyinghighnow,what a nice thing to say....That makes it a worthwhile to get up on.I have been to so many funerals this last week I feel so depressed, my sister -in-law died yesterday,Alice,my best freind died last week ( Doris( if you live in Canada that is Darryl Sittlers Mum)my landlord & land ladys Dad died & my previous land lord & landlady died the week before So I keep wondering why the angel of death keeps skipping over old mouthy...????Alright they were all in their 80's so it dont mean only the good die young

• finally awake
    finally awake

Just Ron is the only one I've met in person. I'd love to meet everyone else, maybe someday there will be a big apostafest I can go to. Just Ron thinks we should have an international apostafest in Las Vegas, and we could all go out in reverse field service.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I haven't met anyone from here... But, all you witnesses look alike anyway...

• talesin
    talesin

I've met Scully, shera, uzzah and kwintestal and 2 in person, but have chatted on the phone for years to some others, and done a few skypes. I just can't afford to go to apostafests, and there's not enough interest in this part of town to have one.

lol @ quirky...

t

• Londo111
    Londo111

In person, I've met Doubting Bro. And Raging Bull and that quiet girl (who rarely posts), but that was before I knew TTATT.

I've talked with JJ of JWStruggle over the phone. Via email I talk with Aunt Bee and Torn Apart.

• Dagney
    Dagney

besty, x, miss you guys.

Hopefully we'll have a SoCal meetup here soon. Been crazy busy here this summer. I owe Sam a correspondence. I have my 16 yr old gr-nephew with me for a few weeks, so I spend as much time as I can with him when I am not working. Perhaps later in August we'll have a roundup.

@ Miss Grace: I could never forget you. I am so sorry for your recent losses. Sigh. We just lost the last of the living aunts, 95, in my sister's husband's family yesterday. :-(( While you are with us dear Grace, you give us a smile and a loving hug with your presence. We are not ready to let go of that yet...sorry.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Dagney

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Good memories....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit