A JW will be cleaning my carpets..

by ofcmad 14 Replies latest jw friends

• edster
    edster

I knew a brother who was used car salesman. I wonder how that works?What does he tell the potential buyer? "Nah..don't buy that piece of shit!".......or "This car is a real gem...oh no!my conscience is killing me!"

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Is this some kind of sick sexual innuendo?

• sf
    sf

6of9...

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• gumby
    gumby

We have an Elder who cleans our carpet. He does a great job and is a cool dude.
    Even though he knows I am an Apostate, he will speak to me when I see him on OTHER jobs as I am in Floorcovering.

Funny how some will be friendly, and others won't look your way.

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

LOL - SixofNine

By the way..

Speaking of JW's and blood cards.. I was working a car wreck.. and a rubbernecker came by. Well the rubbernecker failed to stop and struck a vehicle in front of him. When he got out, he was cursing and swearing like a sailor. Anyhoo.. I ask him for his driver's license. I was telling him at this point to calm down. I then noticed the lovely red and white no blood card. I started laughing. He asked why I was laughing. Of course, due to professional standards, I couldn't tell him the REAL reason why. So I told him that I was laughing because I had to write up two reports instead of one because he wasn't paying attention. A citation was written. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit