A JW will be cleaning my carpets..

by ofcmad 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

What should I say when he sees all my JW books?

• r51785
    r51785

Offer him a free home Bible study.

With the utmost respect, I must, if asked for my opinion, tell you that I regard your account as rubbish. -- John Maynard Keynes
  • Scorpion
    Scorpion

Tell him they come in handy when you run out of toilet paper,

or

Tell him the truth!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

ofcmad

Which cleaning company?? Is it Jae? He probably already knows you anyway...or knows of you. BUT..business is business...and money is money. He's not going to notice your books even if you're wearing them around your neck on a chain.

Beck

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Twelve months ago a dub changed 2 broken windows at my house.
    He pulled his wallet out at one stage and I saw his blood card.
    Told him to be careful he didnt cut himself, and maybe he was "testing" Jehovah being a glazier.
    He wasnt amused.

• rhett
    rhett

Say whatever you want, you're the one paying him to be there so if he doesn't like it he doesn't have to be there.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• cornish
    cornish

'Isnt it funny how things have turned out for 2002,I havent been destroyed at Armaggedon for Apostacy,you are not living in Paradise,Instead you are here cleaning my carpets.'

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

In all probability, the fact that your carpet cleaner is a JW is completely irrelevant. He is like every other person trying to make a living and you are just another customer. It is just everyday life. There is no story here.

A Catholic cleaned my carpets... and?

Path

• Francois
    Francois

Tell him the old "Make Sure" books make execellent rolling paper, and the Aid book is no slouch in that department.

And it's sort of like keeping a picture of an old ex around to remind you how bad it really was.

Francois

NOTE TO GOVERNING BODY: You've been challenged to a debate, boys. Dont you have ANY balls?

• FA18Pilot
    FA18Pilot

Hey! You know they clean toilets too? That is their #1 business. Boy, this person must be a step above the rest, if he is cleaning carpets!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit