Oh those Thor-worshippers and their hammers . . . .

by cedars 21 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

As I've said many times on this forum, the fictional character of Thor is a dangerous and violent person who clearly does not know how to handle a hammer safely or responsibly.

To set the record straight, here is an instructional video on how to use a hammer safely.

I feel it's important to spread this information in order to raise awareness that hammers are intended as tools for making things, and not as weapons with which to bludgeon your foes to death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5OgImmz8uw

Cedars

• baltar447
    baltar447

lol bored much?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Shouldn't you have waited until tomorrow to post this? Today is Odin's Day. Tomorrow is Thor's Day!

I'm just sayin' is all!

• cedars
    cedars

baltar447 - lol, maybe!!

You have a PM by the way, so at least this thread's accomplished something!!

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

00DAD

Shouldn't you have waited until tomorrow to post this? Today is Odin's Day. Tomorrow is Thor's Day!

Yes, but today is Thor's Eve..... apparently.

Cedars

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I'd rather be a hammer than a nail ...

El Condor Pasa

@ 1:36

• baltar447
    baltar447

Cedars, you have a PM too.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Indeed it is Thor's day eve and im glad as always to see you feeling Thorfull! May the all father continue to bless you

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

I was sorely tempted to say, "IT'S HAMMA TIME!!" and post a link to some MC Hammer video on YouTube, but I didn't.

You're welcome...

• cedars
    cedars

Elderelite - I shall ignore your feeble taunts. I bet you squirmed in your chair when you saw a video depicting a hammer being handled properly!! It must have been a chilling and unpleasant experience for you. There is nothing in that video to appease the bloodlust of a typical Thor-worshipper.

I will continue to taunt you and your kind with these factual videos that directly contradict the violent and reckless behaviour of the fictional God whom you worship.

We are the Thor haters, and we are watching you! From modest beginnings, our numbers are swelling.

You have been warned!!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit