MOTD from <diety of choice>

by EntirelyPossible 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

<Gary Linekar but it was better with Des Lynam, Terry Venables and Jimmy Hill>

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

you guys are hilarious

and soooo spiritual!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Unless you heard that from Mr. Sulu...

Whatever do you mean, UC? Oh, and I am playing golf Sunday with our mutual friend that lives downtown at that park just down the interstate that has the lights at Christmas time, the one near the river, the one near the gated community, if you know what I mean. If that's not both vague and specific enough, PM me. You are welcome to join us.

• undercover
    undercover

I do know of what park you speak of... however, I will be in another state, adjacent to ours, that is trying to decorate all their cars with stickers of moons over palmetto trees instead of the Confederate Battle Flag...

Thanks for the invite, though. Maybe next time...

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Ah, I grew up in that state! I probably got all tangled up when I was thinking of which golf course we playing at. Anywho, I gotta run, planning an advance trip to bermuda.

• undercover
    undercover

LOL... very good

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Today I heard from our Lord. He said slavery was just peachy by him. Carry on.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I have found it wise to be very wary of the fine print when some deity gives you a message.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I heard another message today. It wasn't just the cheesemakers that were blessed. It was taken to be a general message blessing all purveryors of dairy products, the cheese makers, the milkmen and milkmaids, the yogurt makers, the whip cream makers, the eggless mayonaisse makers, the butter churners, the fermented horse's milk makers, aryan and lassi makers, ice creameries, etc.

Blessed are they all.

Oh, and if women weren't meant to make breakfast for me, why do they have eggs and milk inside of them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit