Punk got shunned HURRAH!!!!

by punkofnice 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Punk, Glad you are taking their shunning in stride! You are finally free to associate with people you actually LIKE. LOL

• talesin
    talesin

"my ice cream's getting cold" ahahaha!

Trite, but true: It's their loss. :))

tal

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Punkin! Haven't seen you in a while. Looks like things are going well.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
  • Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Why don't you shun them Punk? Disfellowship them on the grounds of "Sold a bill of goods you never received!" a.k.a "Love in the third degree!" It's a refreshing feeling to not have to talk to bores, after stepping away from the scene, I will avoid them as quick as possible. "Exit Stage Left!" Snagglepuss!

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

Hi Punkie, Punkie is a friend of me and mine, and it breaks our hearts to see what he is going through, he's such a lovely guy, he always has smile and hugs for everyone and is a kind and loving guy, Punkie has helped so many on this and other forums through some heartbreaking situations with words of comfort and support, he does not deserve this treatment, hubby and I are so blessed because we came out of the Borg together, our hearts go out to all who are the only one's in their family to have woken up and are treated in such a cruel and heartless way, we have been shunned by all our extended family who are still JW'S, it is sad and painful, they are just victims and we just keep hoping and praying they will one day wake up and come out of their stuper. (if that is not word it should be)

Keep strong my friend, sending love and hugs HUGS ((((((((((PUNKIE))))))))))))))

• Farkel
    Farkel

I think you should THANK them for shunning you. Every chance you get.

"Thank you all SO MUCH for so EASILY taking your sorry asses OUT of my life! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!"

Lemons to lemonade and all that...

Farkel

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

LOL Farkel

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

Some of us do want our family back though.

• nugget
    nugget

They serve to make themselves ridiculous through this stupid practice. It just reinforces to me that if I had never been part of this stupid cult then I would never have known these people and they would never have known me. It just is reseting the clock to where it should be. To suggest that by bullying another human being they will want to return to the congregation is a nonsense. arrogance and self righteousness have never been attractive qualities.

We love you, and having met you in person I can say it is their loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit