I think we are being shunned

by hoser 24 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Congratulations! This will just make your fade easier. Now just don't tell anyone anything that could get you DF'd in absentia and if the elders ever get around to trying to talk to you avoid them and refuse to talk to them!

Welcome to the rest/best of your life!

00DAD

• clarity
    clarity

KingSol

Funny about announcing open season for shunning, where all the JWs simultaneously set their Shun Guns™ to "Ignore". FIRE AT WILL!!

>

Now that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

>

This SHUN thing is really starting to get under my skin too!

At first I didn't notice it happening as local wits have always been very backward,

ignorant and judgemental all along!

So no big deal right ....... now I see the change, absolute silence.

>

This one silly piosneer sister actually circled around me in a store,

sort of pointing her hand and guffawing, she seemed to be

choking back her ostracism (think she even hissed!) OMG !!!!!!!

I just stood there as she finally worked her way around me ...trying not to laugh...

What an idiot!

>

So yeah, I am being shunned also Punky.

>

Sh$t I won't have it!!!! NO! They will pay!

Upsetting because I wasn't exactly sure about it, to call them on it or not.

I tell you one thing it makes me real MAD!

I may be an old lady but watch out when I finally blow!

clarity

• hoser
    hoser

00DAD:

Now just don't tell anyone anything that could get you DF'd in absentia and if the elders ever get around to trying to talk to you avoid them and refuse to talk to them!

at the moment we still attend fairly regular and I am able to be quite evasive when talking to elders thanks to this site :)

I actually think one elder is trying to set traps for me, but I was able to call him out on his bullshit

hoser

• sosad
    sosad

I dont often post but i am happy for you and your wife - there is a freedom that comes from actually seeing how these people that claimed to be your brothers and sister actually treat you and yours. As you live your life, you look at people - jws, so called worldly people, family- all through a different lens. It can be very freeing. It also can be very helpful in "winning over your spouse without a word."

• hoser
    hoser

@sosad

As you live your life, you look at people - jws, so called worldly people, family- all through a different lens. It can be very freeing. It also can be very helpful in "winning over your spouse without a word."

Very true. Some of the most helpful people in the last few years have been those worldlies. I always try to remind Mrs Hoser of that.

I may be embarking on what may be the most prolonged lengthy fade in history, but I won't leave any casualties behind.

hoser

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit