I ran into the C.O.B.E.'s wife....

by 3rdgen 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

Hi-Five to 3rdgen!

C.O.B.E ? Vat ist das?

That's " Coordinator of the Body of Elders", formerly known as Prince "Presiding Overseer" (PO).

To me, they are poison, having stolen my youthful vigor. Shame on them.

I hear you Scott77.

• mind blown
    mind blown

I say good for you....I bet that felt wonderful

Don't worry..I'm sure you and your hubby can dance around them if anything comes of it.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Thanks so much for your support!. I wish I had better control of my anger. I handle myself well when i encounter the sweet dubs but when I'm cornered by the SR preachy type I start to get hot under the collar. If they won't let it go I feel myself becomming verbally incontinant.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

if need be, lie out your teeth. who cares? not like god is gonna strike you down. i've dared 'im to do it to me quite a few times and it hasn't happened yet. then again, i haven't gone running in an alminum foil suit in a lightning storm.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

3rdgen: Then she asks if I still read my Bible?

You coulda' responded: "That's a weird question! Do YOU still read YOUR Bible?"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    She goes on to say how she misses me at the KH.

OMG. Why do they always say that? Don't they miss you at Tesco? Walmart? The local petrol/gas station? Miss you at the night club?

Jinkies! It has to be the Kingdumb Hell! Probably because they don't even realise the 'mind cleansing'(TM) is making them try to love bomb you back into the cult so you can be ruled by the 7 paedophile protecting men in Brooklyn.

Well, if it's any consolation, I missed you at Nugget's birthday party!!

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

It took a while to realize how they use the word miss.

Their usage is more like when you say to someone who is wiping off their mouth and say "you missed a spot".

They don't mean they missed you, as in. I miss seeing you. I'm sad if I don't get to be around you. etc.

They are simply stating the fact you weren't somewhere that you were supposed to be. I missed you at the hall is really - YOU MISSED.

It is not genuine. It's just a passive aggressive swing that JWs love taking at one another.

Ah, the brotherly love is so special!

• Quandry
    Quandry

She now looked a little nausious

At least you gave her something to remember you by!

Bet you don't get a hug next time.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit