Young People Ask: Can we please get more patronizing advice?

by Euphemism 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

God they ARE patronizing. What self-assuming asses. The graphics are lame too. No teen would like those.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Young people Ask..

What would Happen if I Married Spiderman?..

You have to Wear a Suit,go to Meetings..

Go in the Field Service..

And ..

We can`t have Sex on the Ceiling..

http://www.ideafixa.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-7.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

King Solomon, actually the WTS did do that until 1947. In Africa, the WTS allowed people to be baptized and stay in a polygamous relationship; the men just could not add another wife. But in the US that was not possible because the US government did not allow it. I wondered what happened if a polygamous African brother moved to the US. In some countries it was the custom for parents to pick out marriage mates for their daughters demanding a bride-price. Some jw fathers selected wealthy non-jws or charged such a high price only wealthy jws could afford it. Then there was the Mexico military card versus the Malawi political card.....

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

King Solomon, actually the WTS did do that until 1947. In Africa, the WTS allowed people to be baptized and stay in a polygamous relationship; the men just could not add another wife. But in the US that was not possible because the US government did not allow it. I wondered what happened if a polygamous African brother moved to the US. In some countries it was the custom for parents to pick out marriage mates for their daughters demanding a bride-price. Some jw fathers selected wealthy non-jws or charged such a high price only wealthy jws could afford it. Then there was the Mexico military card versus the Malawi political card.....

All facts that R&F JWs don't know, and worse yet, don't even want to know...

Ah, the seductive power of those who promise possession of truths; the listeners are so desirious to believe, they are willing to overlook the obvious lies to hold onto them.

Reminds me of Homer Simpson's words: "It takes two people to tell a lie: one to lie, and the other to listen."

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

DON'T

pair off

Are threesomes acceptable?

NOLAW

• metatron
    metatron

Oddly enough, the Arousal Meter above points completely horizontal when it indicates "Oral Sex".

metatron

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

Two men holding hands is common in India as well.

It makes me hate how homophobic Americans can be.

• rebel8
    rebel8

ROFL! What's wrong with confiding?!

OFSM @ kissing being the end.

Notice socializing is green and everything else is a shade of RED. There is no yellow light, no gray area. You can only socialize and everything else is Satan worship. What a shock.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

ROFL! What's wrong with confiding?!

OFSM @ kissing being the end.

Notice socializing is green and everything else is a shade of RED. There is no yellow light, no gray area. You can only socialize and everything else is Satan worship. What a shock.

^ This.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit