You might think that I am a pervert this time, I do not care.

by Iamallcool 62 Replies latest jw friends

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Iamallcool, why did you think this might be inappropriate? Is it because of her young age(19) compare with yours although she's an adult? If that is the case, I think your concern is rather healthy. But let's face it. She's hot. I don't think you should feel guilty for thinking that. Or were you afraid of some of JWN's view on you from past experiences? I am sorry in that case. I would like to appologize for criticizing you in the past.(I once accused you being a gold digger not knowing all the facts and I feel bad for that).

By the way, thank you for posting this. It's cool!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Flyinghighnow.You asked "why do you guys always think it is about you?"
    I can afirm at 85 years old having met MANY men in all those years"BECAUSE THEY ARE MEN!" Life revolves around THEM .....They can prance & dance & make suggestions ,but let the gals do it... OH they are insensed

MY opinion.... I am allowed to say what i think blokes

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mouthy, I remember that a girl can be looking at a clock over the heads of a group of guys, and not even see them and at least one of them will claim, "Look at her staring at me, she wants me BAD." How many of us girls have smiled and laughed, while talking to a guy, and had him decide we were flirting or wanted him bad? The girl was bouncing and shaking out her muscles, smiling and filled with ebullient joy. She wan't licking pouty lips, giving sexy eyes, poking out her butt and breasts. She is naturally sexy because of her joy and confidence. She's lucky to be a hard working, gifted, runner and also have natural sex appeal.

• Kudra
    Kudra

FlyingHighNow -I like your posts on this thread :)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

TY, Kudra.

• moshe
    moshe

Looks like to me, she has an itch, she just couldn't scratch right then--

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Flying high now I think your clock comment falls under Illusory superiority

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority

As for the girl I can't quite figure out why guys are attracted to girls with no shape. She has a cute face but no body. I thought her performance was more sexy than her dance.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Your so right flyinghighnow... You learned that before you were 85

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I'm shocked Iamallcool! You are usually so concerned about us thinking you are a pervert.

• dgp
    dgp

As to her wanting attention, may I mention that none of the other runners did anything similar? And they all prepared for the race just as much?

Maybe she wasn't thinking about getting attention. Or maybe not. When I was a teen-ager, there was this girl everyone - even girls- called Tic-Toc. Tic-Toc swayed all her weight from one side to the other as she walked. Maybe that was just her way of walking, but no one thought so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit