You might think that I am a pervert this time, I do not care.

by Iamallcool 62 Replies latest jw friends

• dalek
    dalek

However her smile definitely seems to indicate that she knows how she looks.

Dude, she's hot as hell, but MAYBE HER SMILE SEEMS TO INDICATE THAT THE ONE MOMENT SHE'S SPENT HER ENTIRE LIFE PREPARING FOR IS FINALLY AT HAND AND SHE'S COMPETEING IN THE OLYMPICS?

Just maybe.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Here you are, about to run a race that you need to be completely focused on. I'm thinking the last thing on her mind is whether you guys think she is sexy or not. Some people are lucky to be sexy just naturally, without any deliberate effort. Michelle is a naturally sexy girl. I thought her dance was cute and definitely not dirty type dancing. It's proof that women don't have to look and act like strippers to tip a guy's apple cart.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Dude, she's hot as hell, but MAYBE HER SMILE SEEMS TO INDICATE THAT THE ONE MOMENT SHE'S SPENT HER ENTIRE LIFE PREPARING FOR IS FINALLY AT HAND AND SHE'S COMPETEING IN THE OLYMPICS?

Just maybe.

Exactly. Good comment and point.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Just maybe.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

You might think that I am a pervert this time, I do not care.

Awww, don't worry, Iamallcool. I believe you are a pervert all the time.

(This reminds me of a comment my ex-mother-in-law made: "I love watching men run." It was difficult not to reply with "I know what you mean - I love watching women run." Somehow one is innocent, and one is sexist...)

- Lime

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

She is smiling, enthusiastic and happy and that's what is so stand out.

• dalek
    dalek

This is just more WT thinking you boys need to deprogram. Women don't smile sexy just for you when they're competeing in the Olympics, the same way they weren't "trying to cause Brothers to stumble" when their skirt showed some ankle in the JWs.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Again, good comment ^

• Giordano
    Giordano

According to Bleacher Report, sports blog With Leather posted raw, live-stream footage of Jenneke's prerace routine, then went back and edited it with an "overt celebration of Jenneke and her dancing and running presented in gratuitous slow motion, and with an awful song over it."

But then, that's just their opinion.

Dalek welcome to the forum and please check out a few of the posting guidlines below. Wouldn't want to lose yer.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    She is smiling, enthusiastic and happy and that's what is so stand out.

When you think about the opportunities in life - those you make for yourself and those you are given...

It seems so few people these days see it, smile, and go for it.

Lead a team and you will see this - a few will smile and say "Yes Sir, I can do it!" and go for it. Too many show little emotion, browse facebook all day in a daze, and are gone within a month.

The person in the video is attractive because they are alive.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit