Rick Fearon And Those Who Knew His Wife Inez

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

A terrible loss

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

3rd Gen and I don't know you, but our hearts go out to you in your time of grief. We are so sorry for your loss Rick.

• dog is god
    dog is god

I don't know anything about him but I know that grief is horrible. I would advise him to get professional counseling, possible short term meds and most importantly....don't do anything big in your life for at least one year.

• cofty
    cofty

Rick I am sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how painful it must be. I wish you well.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Mouthy,

"OH THE GIFT THAT GOD HAD GIVE US TO SEE OURSELVES AS OTHERS SEE US"

Even more productive might be:

O WAD TAE GOD DE GIFT TAE GIE US, TO SEE OURSEL'S AS GOD DOTH SEE US.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Rick,

I never truly interacted with you on this forum. The posts seemed so heated that I avoided them. Regardless of anyone else's opinion, I know you are a whole human being, not just your posting persona here. You deserve sympathy and support now. I hope you are surrounded by loved ones and friends in your time of need. It must be a devestating blow.

Grief is such a universal human expression. May you bend with the wind now and find a good life, despite your stunning loss.

BoTR

• mouthy
    mouthy

Vanderhoven> Oh How I wish I could hear you say it in the language it was written

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit