Rick Fearon And Those Who Knew His Wife Inez

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I've known The Fearons for many years. I've known their cousins, uncles, daughters, nephews, etc.

I know that Rick can't post here and I understand the reasons.

I just wanted to say that Rick has suffered a terrible loss and he dearly loved his ill wife, Inez.

I want to thank Mouthy for letting us know about what happened to Inez a couple of weeks ago! And I hope that we can show kindness and caring for Rick during his time of grief and sorrow.

• james_woods
    james_woods

We all feel sorry for him, Minimus.

However, what he did here on JWN was quite frankly - INSANE - and I for one want nothing more to do with him.

• minimus
    minimus

I understand your feelings. I think there's alot of insanity, in my limited life's experience. Still, when someone dies, I tend to reassess my strong feelings and think about the big picture...but that's me.

• DT
    DT

I wish Rick well during this time of grief. I do beleive that he has good intentions and has done a lot of good. I used his website a lot when I was leaving the B'Org. As for the controversies surrounding him, these have already been discussed at length.

If Anonymous continues their attack against the Watchtower Society, they could make Rick look pretty tame by comparison.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Quite agree minimus I was no fan of Fearon on the forum but I feel really bad for his loss. I think his type of personality will take it really hard.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

I am so sorry for your lost, Rick.

mimimus, you have a PM.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I was sorry for his loss and sent him a card. Thank you, Mouthy, for address. I have enjoyed several of his conference calls with many good guests. I enjoyed hearing the lawyer of Ms. Candace he had a couple weeks ago.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, I did some checking. Please give him my sympathies.

• minimus
    minimus

Rick, I believe reads posts here, Flyin'. It's tough when you haven't talked to your (JW) daughters in many years and they don't show normal feelings or reactions.

I do believe he will get thru it all.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

How old is he and how old was his wife?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit