In the mood for sharing pictures...

by coffee_black 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I *heart* the second photo.....soooo sweet.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

It brings to my attention to be thankful that the Surgeons, did not wait on

the New system for her to be healed, and learned their skills

She had a blood transfusion as well. Her jw grandfather tried to make her feel guilty about that... Aubrey let him have it....saying you wish I had died instead of having a blood transfusion?

Coffee

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    She had a blood transfusion as well. Her jw grandfather tried to make her feel guilty about that... Aubrey let him have it....saying you wish I had died instead of having a blood transfusion?

:(

How aweful! To tell a child "God does not approve that someone saved your life."

I.. I'm completely speechless. Kids aren't stupid, they are going to put 2 and 2 together and say to themselves "... God wants me to be dead."

I don't believe in god. But were there a god, I don't believe he would say this to a child, and I doubt there are many Christians who disagree.

- Lime

• moshe
    moshe

Even big kids like cotton candy-

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

That's some nice cotton candy you got there Moshe.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

That's some nice cotton candy you got there Moshe.

• moshe
    moshe

There was a long line of big kids at Golden Corral restaurant waiting for the machine to make it. I used to own a cotton candy machine about 30 years ago- 5 cents worth of ingredients sold for $1 at a carnival- my profit was almost as good as Mitt Romeny's Bain capital hedge fund.

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

Great looking family. Congrats. One day I will be brave enough to post pics of my kids. Suffice it to say they are really really cute!! Lol

• binadub
    binadub

Hi Coffee!

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I have been wondering how Ali is still faring. You were an inspiration to me on the juicing--I've been doing that with some success, too.

It's good to hear that things are going so well in your family. It was great to have a word from Outaservice here, too.

Keep up the good spirit.

Blessings,
    ~Binadub (aka Ros, aka ... :-)

• finally awake
    finally awake

what lovely kids! you have every right to be proud :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit