by coffee_black 33 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ain't nothin' no finer than a man sportin' a dimple on the chin

Good Lookin' and smart, Bragg all you want Coffee_black

you have every right

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Bragg all you want Coffee_black Yeah....can't help myself!

Should post one of the youngest grandson, Chase too. He's 8. I posted one of my granddaughter, Aubrey on another thread...updating... She had a horrific accident 3 years ago...and you would never know it to look at her today.

Here's Chase.

Chase

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

You have a beautiful family. David is your grandson who did the long walk through several states to raise money for charity, isn't he? That will look good on an application to Harvard.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hemp lover... yes...one and the same.

Coffee

• snowbird
    snowbird

Beautiful kids.

Bailey is a stunner.

From one proud g'ma to another.

• TD
    TD
    Proud grandma here.....

As well you should be. What a nice family

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Fun and cute.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

You have a georgous Family! Beside their obvious beauty they are healthy, intelligent, brimming with joy with a wonderful future ahead of them. I envy you!!! I am sooooo ready to shower love on a grandchild-but my only child is not a mamma.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Ali, who is the mother of David and Aubrey and Chase... who has been through so much the past couple of years... diagnosed with end stage congestive heart failure and cardiomyopathy... but is doing great!

I posted the second picture earlier on another thread.... Aubrey, almost 14, who survived a terrible accident 3 years ago.... You would never know it to look at her now...but she shattered every bone in her face.

I'm going to visit Ali, Aubrey David and Chase in Florida in about a week. Then David is flying back to MA with me. Can't wait!!!

Coffee

Ali

Aubrey

• wasblind
    wasblind

I posted the second picture earlier on another thread.... Aubrey, almost 14, who survived a terrible accident 3 years ago.... You would never know it to look at her now...but she shattered every bone in her face._____Coffee_Black

Your right, I wouldn't have known it, she's a cutie

It brings to my attention to be thankful that the Surgeons, did not wait on

the New system for her to be healed, and learned their skills

You are truly Blessed Coffee_Black, Truly Blessed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit