Jerry Springer & Shows Like His

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There are better reality self help shows, such as Dr. Phil and so forth.

There was a brief time when the show first started when there was a semblance of sincerity to what the show was trying to accomplish.

From there is was all about ratings and getting people to physically fight right on air, while the show was being taped.

Of course at the end of the show Jerry makes his speech to take care everyone, after the noses had been bloodied and hair had

been ripped out. I guess you can say thats show business folks.

If you cant entertain people with talent and amusement you might as well try to shock them with violence and cruel brutality either way

the ratings is what counts in the end.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Just take a cyber stroll through your local craigslist forums and sections, you will find plenty of Springer worthy people. They are out there.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm watching Jerry Springer . I haven't seen him in months. He is something!

I still don't understand how he gets gis guests and why they all fight in the same way with slapping hands.

• caliber
    caliber

You could learn how to do the happy dance.....

• minimus
    minimus

A guy "made a mistake" and allowed his girlfriend's male friend to give him oral sex. He was really drunk......(The girlfriend just dumped him).

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Yes.

Yes.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

When I was younger I would watch it occasionally because it was so hilariously bad. For the record Jerry Springer absolutely hates his show... but he's made a lot of money with it.

• Scott77
    Scott77

james_woods states "Annoying as he may be - where else would we learn about Nazi Lesbian Nuns with Eating Disorders?"

The mention of 'Nazi Lesbian Nuns with Eating Disorders' ws very interesting and hilarious at best. I recall watching this show and the honest and candor of teenager families was very humbling. I do not know if the Guards or Security details are real or a set up

Scott77

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I actually watch Jerry when possible. It is extremely entertaining. It's a guilty pleasure thing. I just laugh and laugh. It doesn't seem real. I find Maury to be very sad though. The women are usually loud and ignorant acting, yelling at these bum males that they thought nothing of having sex with without protection.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I cannot believe his show is on cable. It is markedly different from other shows, even Maury Povich. I wonder if Springer and Povich are being racist. The sheer number of black lowest rung blacks is distressing. Children watch that show.

I was also shocked when I watched Jerry Springer on Larry King. He is very bright and sophsticated. To my surprise, he absolutely agreed that the show had no redeeming value. The money was the lure. He was mayor of a major city. I found his insights on Americna politics fascinating.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit