Motorcylces

by harleybear 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Nambo that Victor is gorgeous, absolutely beautiful.

I love the bike scene that I read about in the UK. It's not all cookie cutter Harleys and pseudo-Harleys.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

OKAY LETS RIDE ..... !986 Goldwing

• fedup
    fedup

Suzuki Intruder 1500

• harleybear
    harleybear

This is great Pontoon good idea. We are in Colorado. Fantastic riding state. Can ride all day and be in the farmland, foothills and high peaks and never leave the state. Now for you more artsy readers. Need to design a rocker, and name for a club. Maybe a 1% er "Free Bikers" Internation no symbol JW. Ideas???

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Mine is a Honda CX 500C - 1981, US spec, imported to UK 1992 (ish);

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Sorry, no good at posting appropriate size pics!

• Nambo
    Nambo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77121897@N04/?savedsettings=6922490762#photo6922490762

Cheers guys, If you liked the Victor, you might like the rest of them, including another 1966 Victor I use for work everyday. (theres also a Picture of me before the Dubs cleaned me up)!

• fortis et liber
    fortis et liber

My last vehicle was a motorcycle, a BMW F650ST (if I remember the model correctly). Alas, I needed money for college and sold it.

~ Fortis

• Carl8119
    Carl8119

hey all kawasaki klr650 its my first bike I ride lots of unsealed roads through victoria australia.

I like yr idea for a club how bout 'xdub rockers/rollers' 'posse apostatus' lol imagine a group of 50 bikies rock up to the local kingdum hurl pull up out front and just start reving em up that would be a laugh an a half XD XD XD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit