Motorcylces

by harleybear 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

R1100RT BMW - crossed N-America from East to West on a full month trip...Banff/Lake Louise, National Glacier Park, Road to the sun, Yellowstone, Grand Coulee, Mount Rushmore....Last summer did the Blue Ridge Parkway down to the Deals Gap (tail of the dragon)...Smokey Mountains in Tennessee...this year? I have a week to decide...

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

@Nambo - nicely done on the bike!

• arwen
    arwen

My DH has three bikes.. a Harley V Rod, a Harley Road King,, and a 1985 Harley... dont know which one... He also has a complete frame for an old Indian motorcycle.. that I wish he would get rid of as he keeps it in the basement.. He rides a lot and I ride every now and again.. been down to the Florida Keys for a trip from Western Coast of Florida.. We live in Eastern Canada and ride in the summer. He and his brothers took a trip across Canada a few years ago.. He is a serious rider and I actually feel safer on the bike with him rather than his car driving..

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

i used to have a Suzuki 550 , but now I dont,

got the flu and had to ride 500 miles sick to get back for work, so I sold the bike the next weekend

I have Harley shirts, if you tell me your Size

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Kawasaki Z1000 Ninja. Tennessee area, Dragon's tale. Big Bend National Park road trip in Texas. Colorado. Sturgis twice. Daily rider to work, even in the winter.

• arwen
    arwen

Dreamgolfer: Med and Large Harley tees, let me know what you have? are you in the US or Canada?

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

usa - I can ship in to CANADA Aye,

Size M for you and Size L for Hubby?

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

just PM me your address up north

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I've got a 1970 Hinda CB-350 on one of two bike stands in the garage. The other one has a 69 CB-175.

I rode a ZX-7R until about 3 years ago and really want to get back in the saddle. I promised myself that I'm going to buy a new bike when I graduate from RN school. I'll probably get a Hayabusa or ZX-14 but may spring for a BMW. I wouldn't mind a Triumph either.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

If anyone has a set of Mikunis for a CB-350 and they want to sell them pm me. And yes I realize the un-likelyhood of anyone here having them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit