Sexual Harrassment on this board!

by BritBoy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

This isn't going to turn into a cult thing is it? LOL

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • BritBoy
    BritBoy

You know Timmy, after you wait so long to get on the ride, I don't mind where I am.

;)

Britty

"My body is a Temple NOT an Amusement Park"

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Lilacs,
    If you only knew how happy you'd be in my amusement park you'd be willing to trust me. Until then, just trust me.

Britboy,
    Don't you hate it when you wait weeks to get to the park to ride what you think is going to best ever and then it only last 2 minutes?
    The shortest ride in this park is 20 mins and the longest.......we're still trying to beat 7 hrs.

TimB

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Brit, my dear, t'would appear that you have been staring at your computer screen WAY too long. Those are NOT tits that you are viewing.

Be afraid.....be very afraid.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

YES PLEASE I'LL HAVE SOME!!!!!!! HEY, WHERE'S MINE.....DON'T LEAVE ME OUT.....

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• ISP
    ISP

Let us know how you get on Brit Boy.............

ISP

• Suzi
    Suzi

Thanks for noticing my tits!! :) NOt sure though.. do they look better in vinyl or latex?

Suzi

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Suzi,

Personally, I'd rather see them in Saran Wrap.

TimB

• butalbee
    butalbee

7 hours??????????? OMG!!!

I've got a couple rides, you'd like to try in my own amusement park, and believe me they would rock your world...

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Ok tyy, i'll be on the next flight to your house. Make sure xena is ready for the games to begin. LOL

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit