Sexual Harrassment on this board!

by BritBoy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Hey posters!

Right. I decided that seeing as though I was unfairly left out of the flame wars... my name was not mentioned... no not even ONCE... and I gather this was because I have not harrassed anyone on this board! Soooo this morning I started emailing a few of the ladies SEXUALLY HARRASSING them... this I found to be a long winded process so I figured it would be easier to post a communal post that sexually harrasses ALL the ladies in the forum!!!!

"Hey Ladies, your tits look MIGHTY fine in those tie-ite tops!"

NOW WILL I BE MENTIONED IN THE NEXT FLAME WARS????

Britty xx

"My body is a Temple NOT an Amusement Park"

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL Brit, I think it would work much better if you were to harrass the men of the forum. Nice try though

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • tyydyy
    tyydyy

My body IS an amusement park. Anyone want a ride?

TimB

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

tyy , is it a free ride? Can xena join us? It wouldn't be fun without her you know. LOL

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Fredhall
    Fredhall

Sexual Harrassment doesn't bother me personally. I have to live with it because I'm a sexy cat.

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

tyydyy

Can I have a ride then?

Brit

(Starting to sexually harrass the men!)

• Amazing
    Amazing

Ah shucks, Britboy. I was all prepared for a serious, knock-down, drag-out post, and you went and spoiled it all with humor. Good work! [:8]

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Lilacs,
    Although I offer it at no cost to you it does cost to create such a place and I will gladly accept any donations you feel like making.

TimB

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Amazing.....

Humour? What humour? I am being serious... You lady's tits look mighty fine from where I am sitting!!!

Britty ;)

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Britboy,

Do you like to ride in the front or the back? Oooor are you one of those who will ride in the middle?

TimB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit