Move to Australia NSW in 8 weeks !

by Hairyhegoat 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Well after 3 crap jobs here in the UK I have secured 2 job offers in 2 days from Australia ! One in Queensland and the Other in NSW Hunter valley.

Wage is better in NSW and relocation cost's/flights covered etc.. Will be on 100k aud as a senior radio engineer for the State Emergency Service Radio upgrade by Motorola TETRA/P25 for the Fire and Rescue Service.

I have been working on this for over 12 months as some of you know, we have a 457 visa sposored by the employer and will be able to get PR after 2 years. We leave the UK for Australia sometime late Sept 2012. Me/sleeping beauty and he kids carn't wait and we have already found houses with pools close to the shopping malls and beaches etc..

Keep you all posted about our departure/date..

HHG/SB

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Congrats, hope the move goes well.

• PrincessPeachz
    PrincessPeachz

Welcome to Australia and NSW! (when you get here)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hey you'll miss the next Robertson aposta-party!

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

Where in the Hunter? - I used to live there.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Cantleave, when is it ? You know we will come back to see you all once/twice a year, we will have tha dosh to do it. Can be back in UK in 22 hours

HHG

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Jamesmahon

Will be East Maitland is that an good for kids ?

HHG

• cantleave
    cantleave

November 3rd!!!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

How brilliant for you and your family! I've only visited NSW but thought it was a wonderful place with such superb weather! All the best to you.

Loz x

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

Maitland is one of the nicer towns. I used to live in Cessnock. Went back a couple of years ago and it had changed a lot for the better. The whole hunter valley has. It is a big coal mining area as you probably know and a few areas are a bit grim but then you can say the same for everywhere. Cessnock has all the vineyards and has designs on being very posh. It gets hot. And I mean hot. You better get into rugby league as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit