Any toy collectors on here? Comic books?

by Botzwana 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I collect pretty much any figure in the 3.75 scale. My favorites are Marvel Universe, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Gi JOE. DC is also coming out with an incredible line pretty soon. I also collect Mattel WWE figures. I have matches with them too.

I am getting into books as well. I already own Crisis of Conscience and have just ordered In Search of christian freedom. I hope they will help me more with my questions about the org etc. Hope to get Combatting mind control etc. The whole range of cult books!

And lastly I collect Marvel and DC Essential and Showcase volumes.

Now all of this is REALLY hard to do in Mexico but somehow I am doing it.

Any other collectors out there?

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

I am envious of individuals who collect toys...does that count? I have friends that collect and have some sweet collects. Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Marvel, Transformers. Once I can convince them that the Borg is a cult I will direct them to this thread! Lol!

I hope you can post pictures as your collect grows.

• trebor
    trebor

Due to space, financial constrants, and circumstance I only currently collect for one line...Masters of the Universe Classics.

Sold here:

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplaySubCategoryProductListPage/categoryID.12422000

• trebor
    trebor

*Double Post*

• Heaven
    Heaven

I do collect some items. My biggest is teddy bears. I also have X-Files comics.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

My oldest son collects comics like this.

So, I'm very familiar with them.

• Heaven
    Heaven

It is actually getting more difficult to find teddy bears in my neck of the woods. I have had to resort to Internet ordering from the U.S. (I am in Canada). Many of our local stores are just not carrying them anymore (like Hallmark or Carlton Cards as examples). I used to regularly visit and order from a store in downtown Toronto but it has been closed for a number of years now.

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

I collect My Little Pony and Cabbage Patch Kids. I have one bedroom dedicated to them. I also collect Disney animated movies, Star Trek trading cards, Star Trek books, and Winnie the Pooh beanie babies.

• cantleave
    cantleave

2000AD collector. This was the comic that invented Judge Dredd!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have a whole shelf of small toys, books, tins, etc. and a magnet collection.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit