Why I HATE the WTS

by berrygerry 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I hear you... from what I've read, it was the WTS's attempts to reign in his artistic tendencies that ultimately compelled him to leave.

I was close to a CO at that time who was directly involved with the MJ situation. WT had a real problem with the "Thriller" album in particular. MJ didn't leave... he was DF'd.

Yet another example of WT's intolerance for individuality and a person's right to be human by pursuing their innate talents.

WT idiocy tends to make even the most rational person a bit eccentric. It goes with the territory of living in a maniacal religious dictatorship. 

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

NVR2L8, I could not have said it better!!!  I could have written that except for the part of having kids early.  We waited.  Now we're so old that we likely won't see our grandkids graduate...............FROM COLLEGE!  Because they DAMN WELL will go to college!  Our kids are all part of the "conscious class"!

Doc

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I am of the last great generation - gen X, and I hate the way the WT crushes dreams as well. 

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    BTW: rock on berrygerry!
  • crazyguy1
    crazyguy1
    The wt. Is guilty of killing thousands of people per their teaching that people should kill themselves rather then excepting blood transfusions and for 13 years, organ transplants. They should all be hung up by their testicles and tortured to death, just saying. 
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Shirley - "MJ didn't leave... he was DF'd."

Didn't Ray Franz (in a revised version of COC) state that Jackson wrote a letter and DA'd himself?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit