Sorry!! Another Daily Mail Article -Harassment at work JW's again!!!!

by cantleave 39 Replies latest social current

• cedars
    cedars

Proof if proof were needed that:

• Jehovah's Witnesses can be vile and bigoted thugs, and
    • Cantleave just LOVES reading the Daily Mail!

Cedars

• witnomore
    witnomore

How awful! Not all, but many JWs feel it is okay to cheat and mistreat "worldly" people, afterall "they are going to die at armegeddon anyway". This is a quote from my ex sister in law, a JW.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

sorry, I did not mean three years, but rather three decades... as a JW. Still, I never felt that such way of treating others were a common trait of witnesses, not at all... Rather one tried to put one’s best behaviour when having to deal with non-witnesses, trying to bear witness....

• carla
    carla

The best anti witness are the jw's themselves.

• cantleave
    cantleave
    Cantleave just LOVES reading the Daily Mail!

F*(& 0££ Cedars

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Honestly, I do not understand that, whereas I strongly disagree with the Watchtower society and their ways/doctrines, I feel no need whatsoever to bash individual witnesses by juding them as a group based on what some witnesses might have done or not...

I´ve put that group mentality categorization behind... We are all individuals, whether JWs, former JWs, non-JWs or whatever colour, sexual orientation or nationality....

• besty
    besty

contact details for Hebburn (Jarrow) KH here;

http://opencharities.org/charities/1066018

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Well i'll be darned! Evidently i am gay! And all it took was two Jehovahs witnesses to inform me...

JWs can be such dip shits at work. One i eventually met made such an ass of himself that when i told the interviewer of the job i was after that i was JW he flatly refused to grant the interview!

serves them right... the world needs to see these shmucks for what they are, not better than, in fact worse than a good many that they look down on

oz

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This sort of behaviour honestly surprises me because I don't believe most JWs I know are like that. But I guess the work environment can entail disturbing dynamics generally, especially where there is an in group and an out group among colleagues. The part about calling non-Witnesses pagans rings true though, because I have heard some Witnesses use that term.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I'll tell you this from working for a witness when I was 18. The guy ran a construction company and was an MS in the local congregation I attended. At the hall he was charismatic, funny, helpful and generous.

Then I went to work for him. He was a complete asshole. He swore like a sailor, cheated his guys out of overtime pay, worked us like dogs each day, yelled at us like we were idiots and was a different person altogether.

So yes, JWs live double lives. They have their "witness" mode at the hall, in service and get togethers. Then you have the "work" mode, i.e. "worldly".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit