Has anyone made a "Botchtower" or "Asleep" using correct fonts and style?

by Balaamsass 13 Replies latest social humour

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I am looking for a 1-2 page pdf or jpg I can copy and leave at Donut Shops early Saturdays that will create a stir and be irresistable to young JWs.

Articles like "Coffee breaks and true Christians" , "Donut Fractions and true chistianity " "Sparlock abandons Olympics to pioneer" " Should Elders carry milliondollar liability policies" -" Governing Body approved sex positions for christians" Punch line/cartoon on back with web links. to Cedars Video, JW facts, here or a Comic site. Teenage JWs, hell all JWs will pocket the flyer if possible and check out the links.

Have any of our talented members done something like this in the past? HUMOR is key. The correct type and style. ???????????

I am not talented in these areas.

• Diest
    Diest

I love the idea. You need that shity paper they use too.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

That paper is so bad I don't think it will feed through my inkjet!!!

• smiddy
    smiddy

I don`t think you could use a third party like jw facts or Cedars without their approval ,what you need to do is take responability for your Idea and use an e-mail address or web you have created as a contact. just saying

smiddy

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

With the thousands of posts on this site I bet something already exists. I can't even begin to think of how too word the search though.

• 3dogs1husband
  • Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

THANKS 3 dogs!!!!!!!! LOL!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I did the first Botchtower cover about eight years ago when we had a WT cover competition going.

There is no need to make stuff up. The Watchtower has 130 years worth of crappy articles to choose from.

If you spot a WT rag in a laundrette, take it home, find a suitable loony farticle from the past that matches it, print it and attach it, and take it back.

• ramerico
    ramerico

If you like those mechanics, then maybe you should try street art?

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

ya there were good ones in there...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit