Kinda new here. A Backstory.

by SethBridge 24 Replies latest jw friends

• agonus
    agonus

You know, it's funny, after years of a losing battle with doubts about "The Truth", I once thought to myself, "Being a trapped JW with doubts you can't shake must be like being a gay person trapped in a loveless straight marriage". I can only imagine what a gay person trapped inside the WT must have gone through.

Welcome.

• SethBridge
    SethBridge

Irondork - Comments like those from the JWs truly are disgusting and they are spoken quite frequently. I couldnt begin to count the many times I've heard those comments. Interesting though, right before I left, the WT relesed an article on sex and they had section talking about homosexuality. The article was actually telling the Jws to stop being homophobic. My mom left this magazine on the table for a couple of months (she is very frustratingly passive aggresive, and she had her suspicions about me).

Infpalex - I read throiugh your bio. Super interesting and brave for you to share your story. Thanks :)

Jmaie - I know, right! haha. My cousin actually made the accusation when I was 16. I randomly confronted him about it, something that I never do, I'm usually just very passive about petty nonsense. He refused to even back down and in no way apologized.

• JustThatGirl007
    JustThatGirl007

Wow. Sounds like a hell of a story, man. Looking forward to seeing you around.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Hello Sethbridge - You have a PM

• PrincessPeachz
    PrincessPeachz

Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit