IS EVERYONE REALLY WELCOME TO THE MEMORIAL?

by JUSTAMOM 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Hello to everyone this memorial season…..

Yes another memorial season is upon us and a lot of talk and questions as to: How many will eat and drink? What will be the number? Is it going UP? Or is it finally going DOWN?
    To most of us on the outside now who have finally seen the WTBS for what it REALLY is, it may not really matter any more.

But to those that support the organization and think that the kingdom halls are REALLY “public meeting places” and that ALL are truly invited to the memorial, let me share this with you ALL.

A question was asked by writerpen as to those that have been disfellowshipped and attend the memorial and whether or not the emblems are passed to them….
    Some replies are that they are always welcome and that of course the emblems would be passed.

Well, I would like to enlighten you ALL with regard to this.
    MY husband, who ate and drank for 10 years inside the org, myself, and three sons who some of you know us from the board in the past, went to the memorial last year and started to enter into the kingdom hall. A brother was at the door waiting for us and told us that if we entered we could expect the worst. They would call the authorities and have us removed. Just then, the PO and another elder came out and told us we were NOT welcome and that it was private property and that if we tried to come in they would call the police.
    I said, “ This ISN’T a public meeting facility?” They said, “Yes, it is, but not to us.”( this took place 2001, in the U.S.A. northern California, Mt Shasta cong of JWs.)
    So we told them we would peacefully take our leave.

The year prior, we attended the memorial after we had been disfellowshipped. We ate and drank when the emblems were passed and that was what caused this reaction this time. They were NOT going to have it again. Us coming in and sitting among them and dare to partake of something THEY feel we should not partake of.
    We preach that yes it is a personal matter between the individual and Jehovah.

Friends that is a LIE LIE LIE and you ALL know it!
    They DO NOT and WILL NOT have ANYONE now partake and enter into this covenant. There are MANY who want to because they KNOW it is scriptual and the invitation is open to them at JOHN 6:48-58. It is the means by which we are to have everlasting life. They feel this calling but fear of what this organization will say and do to them prevents them from doing so.
    So, they do exactly what the Pharisees did by “shutting up the kingdom” and the covenant to those that are Israel. Which is exactly what Jehovah’s Witnesses call themselves.

So, I wanted to share this to any and all who might take it to heart and once again see just far these people as a whole have gone to leave Jah and reject an open covenant of everlasting life.

With Christian love
    JUST A MOM (Kim)

• avengers
    avengers

Thank you for this "New Light".

I didn't know that it's the Org. now that decides who will be anointed. I always thought it was jehovah's job.

The bigger the lie the more that will believe it.
    Adolph Hitler
  • Tin Man
    Tin Man

Ithe number is going UP cause I am eatting that crusty bread and high proof wine.
    I realy tie one on that special night, cause after I think about all that misery Christ went through And the misery going on here on this good old earth, it just makes me want to drink drink drink; then when I think about all my sin's that have massed clear up to heaven its self, I want to drink drink drink. You know that bread aint all that bad, its kind a crunchy like crutoons but with out the good tast. When I see the old remnant and the young ones too that claim that hope, I get so confused about it all, they are so good, and I am such a sinner; I just want to drink drink drink. Tin Man

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

If you do not consider the witnesses the true religion, why would you go to their ceremonies and partake of something they consider sacred? Why not do it at home?? If not for the reason that you simply wish to cause trouble, and do not care who you bother. You are as bad as they are.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Na

What you say applies to someone like me, who doesn't know if there was/is a jesus and doesn't believe much of the bible. But maybe that is how justamom sees her religion right now. Isn't what they are doing a bit like what jesus did in the jerusalem temple?
    Just a thought.

SS

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

True, but you can't really compare Jesus to justamom can you? Jesus had a mandate and a mission. Does Justamom? Besides poking her finger into the Jw's eye?

• Tin Man
    Tin Man

Their memorial services are no more holyer than anyone elses, they think only a few will go to heave and do what they say they will do and its all speculation and you know it. If Joe Blow was to drink the wine and eat the dried out bread, all of the suden they would recognize his partakeing at all. Tht shows how scrued up they are, they think they are God. Tin Man

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Justamom

I have never known of anyone to be turned away from the kingdom hall before...your story is the first I have heard of. I have however, heard of people partaking of the emblems - in ignorance. This always caused a little stir in the kingdom hall and it always made the kids turn around in their seats to take a look. And only once do I recall the brothers stepping 'around' someone so as not to allow them the opportunity to cause mayhem....was that you??? LOL..just kidding...it was in fact a disturbed guy who wanted to drink the wine lol.

Beck

• Satanus
    Satanus

Na

As i said, i'm not sure if jesus existed, or if he was just one reformer among others, around whom paul constructed a new religion. Anyway, i'll let justamom explain her motives, as i don't know them.

SS

• writerpen
    writerpen

When I posted the "memorial attendance" thread yesterday, I wasn't sure if I would get my question answered. I did though and am grateful. I have no intention of attending the memorial, but was curious if the emblems were passed to DF persons and if a DF had ever partaken of the emblems. Personally, I've found a church that serves communion every Sunday. I still haven't gotten up the nerve to partake, but it's not too far off. Thanks to all for answering my question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit