Lighten the mood with a FUNNY joke

by think41self 14 Replies latest social humour

• think41self
    think41self

A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse falls into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety.
    The chicken runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's Mercedes back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper.

He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward saving him from sinking!

A few days later, the chicken and horse are playing in the meadow again and the chicken falls into the mud hole. The chicken yells to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer.

The horse says, "I think I can stand over the hole!" So he stretches over the width of the hole and says, "Grab for my 'thingy' and pull yourself up."

And the chicken did and pulled himself to safety.

The moral of the story: If you are hung like a horse, you don't need a Mercedes to pick up a chick.

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• chezza
    chezza

a woman goes into the kitchen to see her man running around with a fly swatter in his hand, she asks him what are doing, he says i am hunting flies, she says any luck, he says yep killed three males and two females, she was suprised and asked how do you know if they are males or females, he said well i killed three on a can of beer and two on the phone......

• think41self
    think41self

Lol Chezza, got any more?

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• ballistic
    ballistic

chezza, what sex was the fly in the ointment?

• chezza
    chezza

i dont know what sex was he?

• ballistic
    ballistic

hey chez - that's my dry humour, I don't know what sex the fly in the ointment was. It's just that your joke corelated the locations of flies to their sex. Therefore the old saying about the fly in the ointment, by implication, should also tell us something about the sexes.

oh well, they say if it needs explaining...

• chezza
    chezza

ok ok dont be rude im not blonde i was jsut going along with it :p

• ballistic
    ballistic

hahar! maybe I didn't spot this : i dont know what sex was he?

• chezza
    chezza

and that was in response to: chezza, what sex was the fly in the ointment?
    To which i didnt know the answer so i asked you thinking you were taking the joke further :P

• ballistic
    ballistic

yes but you said : what sex was "HE" he as in him. MALE. man. masculine. he that has penis.

you already knew it was a bloke all along. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit