Mad Apostate has "Left the building" ...

by LDH 13 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

UH-Oh! You bad little boys and girls have gone and done it--You've really pissed Mad Apostate off!

In this thread
    * http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=22747&site=3

Mad states to Hmmm and Gumby:

It's the stupid-ass majority here like you two that has finally made me realize that I am "casting pearls before swine".

Congratulations, you two have finally accomplished what out-and-out attacks never or ever could.

I'M OUT OF HERE.

Whoops, almost forgot:

FUCK YOU!!!

Could it really be true? I won't have anyone to critique!

People, please show MA some love and tell him which information he's dug up that you appreciate the most.

I will start the list:

I especially liked the post entitled "Chet Lemon, Baseball and Blood."
    * http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=19561&site=3#242563

Lisa
    Don't leave Class!

• siegswife
    siegswife

I like alot of Mad Apostate's stuff. I'm too lazy to look for specific posts though. He may be a bit mad, but what else can we expect from an apostate...

• ianao
    ianao

MadAss: I like everything you post except when you get all bent out of shape about the cliques and crap around here. Please leave that kind of griping for folkes like me who have nothing of real substance to contribute. Who cares if AlanF calls you a troll. He's just a god among men, and he can't understand things from a mortal's point of view. I've learned to except that, why don't you?

You do good stuff MadAss, it's just when you start rambling and raging that's when I go, "OH NO! THE MADASS HAS FLIPPED HIS LID!"

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Mad Apostate is sensitive.
    He started a thread once showing an newspaper article.
    I asked him (nicely) a question about something in it.
    He responded something like, "How would I know? Ask the writer."
    Anyway, he apparently has issues.
    However, despite his demeanor, I find many of his threads informative.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

I don't have a strong feeling one way or the other toward MA. However, if tied down and tickled with a feather (please LDH?) I'd confess to my opinion being more positive than negative. He does the work in digging up JW-related info that I don't have the time or energy to do.

Hmmm
    (BTW, if MA is a man, then I have to give a firm NO on the F-U offer. Thanks, but no thanks.)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I have always agreed with Mad Apostate.

He is an apostate and he is also quite mad.

HS

• LB
    LB

Speaking for many of the swine, including myself....

Thank you for the pearls.

I'm glad I have low expectations.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• LDH
    LDH

HMMM,

If I were planning a romantic interlude, feathers would most DEFINITELY not be involved, LOL. I told you before, I've got a new baby. I don't have the time for all this smoke and mirrors crap!

HS,

Is that "mad" as in angry or "mad" as in "Hatter?"

Lisa

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Don't worry, Lisa. If you tickle me with a feather, I wont take long at all! (Oops, too much information?)

Is that "mad" as in angry or "mad" as in "Hatter?"
    Methinks, yes.

Hmmm
    Fluff one-liner extrordinaire

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Just another vote of appretiation for the work MadA's done. He's dug up a LOT of info from places I could never find. It's not unnoticed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit