JW buttons & BIG meeting cases!!!!

by DwainBowman 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I can understand maybe wearing one of these out in FS, or at CA's & DC/IC,  while out and about, but to the KH, come on who the heck are they trying to impress?? It looks so stupid for half the congregation to be wearing these things at most of the meeting. oh and now when the circuit serpent, sorry servant, comes around it's even worse!!!  Butt kissing is in full pucker mode!!!!

In another posting I saw a commit or two about BIG meeting bags. You can tell the really self important newly appointed MS's not too many years ago, the next meeting, they came in hauling one of these things with them. And of course the one's that wanted it really badly, already had one!!!

One congregation, there was a want to be so badly type, he had the BIGGEST catalog case known to mankind, and he had almost every JW books that was anywhere close to current in it. He would set alone on the front row, and have all his books and ton's of notes all spread out, in order of the meeting!  He moaned about not being appointed all the time. He also worked 6 hours a night, so he could pioneer, 5 hours a day, every day, yup 150 hours a month. He was so creepy, it was scarey!!

Dwain

• Sherilynn
    Sherilynn

Yet a JW will frown on someone wearing a cross, so what's the difference!  

Can't wait to run across someone wearing one that I know ad I plan to ask them what is the difference, you know just asking.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"BIGGEST catalog case known to mankind"

Yep, bag envy was rife in our hall too.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hey, you have given me an idea. Picture this - giant blue fanny-packs with JW.booty logo.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Or on pair of those tight little shorts young girls like to wear, in borg blue, with JW on one cheek, and ORG, on the other!

Dwain 

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Oh yes! A whole range of blue yoga/bike pants - AM3's head would explode.lol.
  • KillerJones
    KillerJones
    Has anyone seen these badges? I am curious to see what they look like and the purpose at a KH? Sheesh...hard to imagine it getting weirder. 😬
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

http://www.buttonhead.biz/custom-button-pins

These are most likely what you'll see JWS wearing , I've seen JW with stickers on the back of their vehicles as well.

Don't think its just buttons that JWS are marketing,  there is a whole lot of other items as well with the JWorg. logo on it.  

• Finkelstein
  • Finkelstein

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit