The Way, a way of reason that generates a way of Life

by Traveler 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Again, isn’t it interesting that no one can explain what the path is from beginning to end. I can.

You smart, we stupid. Got it. 

The statement Jehovah's Witnesses is a title. It was coined to separate the 144,000 true Christians from all other pursuits claiming to be Christian. This use of the title has never been change by the organization or governing body. Only through popular misconception does the great crowd use the title.

"Jehovah's Witnesses" is a name, not a statement. 

The name was invented by Rutherfraud to distance himself from the abysmal failures of his predecessor, CT Russell, and the equally as abysmal failures on his own part after he hijacked WT by legal mischief. The "great crowd" do not use the name because of "popular misconception", they use it because they have no other choice. That is the way dictatorships masquerading as religion works.

Evidently you're not up on Witness present truth, and this is understandable since it is confusing

"evidently"

"present truth"

For all of your alleged understanding it is interesting that you are a throwback to ancient WT-isms. CT Russell used the term "present truth" because he didn't have enough elementary Bible knowledge to understand that term is a mistranslation, which he plagiarized from the just-as-clueless Adventists. 

"evidently" is a euphemism for it's not evident at all but you're going to fling some bovine residue and see what sticks.  

"present truth" means what you believe today will not be true tomorrow (in case you haven't figured it out, that makes it a lie today). 

Remember only 8 out of millions survived the flood & only a remnant have ever made it.

Yes, we know. We here on JWN call this little experiment for what it actually is: an unequivocal, massive failure. 

We've moved on. 

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I've been investigating the net to find either someone in or out of the Watch Tower organization that has actually found the path of reason that the nation of Israel had lost.

Today it's called Islam. Islam has continued in the "path of reason" the Israelites began by enforcing genocide, misogyny, rape, slavery, religious intolerance, bigotry and devotion to a monstrous deity. If you want to set yourself back about 3,000 years in human progress, just become a Muslim.

I would describe the Biblical Israel as a lot of things, but reasonable would not be among them. 

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

What you think you "know" amounts to diddly squat.

Anyone who believes in the flood in this day and age has been living under a rock and chooses ignorance over reality. Get a grip, if you want the truth and claim the methodology  as follows:

"What he learned was how to reason, a process that  all of us use just not with  deliberate steps showing understanding of a logical process, for example letting your emotions or personal pride color your conclusions."

... then make damn sure you apply it to yourself.

Do you have that level of honesty to do so? I doubt it if you have spent years formulating and reinforcing your bullshit while not investing that time and energy in building yourself a bullshit detector. 

• Traveler
    Traveler

DJS, A large ego is the surest sign of a small mind, but thanks for making the difference clear between clear thinking and other options, I couldn't have put it simpler. The information is available to those with ears (child like) in the Bible. By the way why would you be involved in any Bible based discussion? No matter, If those of you who wish to take the organization down would stop to ponder a bit you'd realize you already have what's necessary to do the job. As I spelled out my intentions earlier I won't waste your time doing it again. I leave you with the satisfying feeling you dispatched me with little, I'd add almost no, effort.

If a disciple passes this way, Please leave a message explaining the steps to reason or as it's described in the Bible how to acquire the mind of Christ and become a foot step (reasoner in the Way) follower. I will recognize you. I will only check back monthly so be patient.

• galaxie 2
    galaxie 2

Traveler;...bible based discussion can and must include opinion and test of its perceived worth. Adherents of personal or instructed wisdom from these ancient writings can often lead to a cognizance which may seem correct to the interpreter but in reality is off the wall!! 

Sometimes the way we choose can lead us in circles,time to get off the roundabout.

• DJS
    DJS

Traveler,

You have insulted everyone on this site; if you return do so with some humility. You've set yourself up in your mumbo jumbo gobbligook of metaphors and bible sounding lingo to be a Jesus figure. You're looking for someone who is searching for the way, which you've found. You are the way, and the truth and the life. And you have the gall to mention ego? 

Return with some humility or stay away.

• cofty
    cofty
    I’ve had the unique experience to have run into the basic building block to establish the overview of the path early on in my witness life.

Still waiting on a translation from gibberish into English.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

The information is available to those with ears (child like) in the Bible.

I find it disturbing that traveler's god has an inordinate interest in children. 

Why doesn't god ever trying appealing to adults who have grown-up thinking abilities? Oh, never mind... it'd leave the traveler-types of the world with nothing to do. 

A large ego is the surest sign of a small mind

This is a perversely funny statement coming from the dude who just claimed he's the only person on earth who has everything figured out. Are you the kettle or the pot, traveler?? 

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ cofty: Still waiting on a translation from gibberish into English.

That was English. That's as good as it's going to get. 

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Dear Traveler,

I have a question for you which is totally sincere because I honestly would like to hear what you have to say.

What is it like for you as a profit of God, or someone who has intellectually found the “Way”? Someone who has diligently worked their way through the puzzle and maze that the Divine put in place to filter out the masses from those like yourself who trudged on?

How have you changed? What is the paramount difference in how you now feel and think? In what ways has knowing God's mind changed you?

Again – I'm not joking here, or mean any insult to you. I honestly would appreciate hearing more about you and your journey (if you are willing to share), I bet that many here would be interested as well.

So far you have been pretty cryptic; how about some simple and honest speak?

If you had only a few moments left to live -- what is it really -- that you would want to share?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit