The Way, a way of reason that generates a way of Life

by Traveler 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Traveler
    Traveler

I'm looking for those who have found the path/way of reason. I include a few notes to those I have approached so far. These past attempts seem too slow. I have no interest in bringing down the organization, that would be simple enough though not productive. I, like the Bible states, am glad that Jesus is being proclaimed for whatever reason. So to the address the reason all of you started looking in the first place, to find a way out of this dying reality.

Hi, I thought maybe you could help me save some time. I've been investigating the net to find either someone in or out of the Watch Tower organization that has actually found the path of reason that the nation of Israel had lost. These were the old builders.  Jesus said that they had lost their way, or could no longer make progress toward drawing closer to God through accurate knowledge. He put forward a train or trail of thought, as I usually call it that allowed those who are circumcised in heart and ear to make their mind UP. They were the only true Jews, sons of Israel, offspring of Abraham, and the kingdom among you that Jesus said would be taken from the nation of Israel, the old builders.  Kingdom means range of influence, even in the organization's use, although not known by more than a few. Since everything that is, is, the Bible tells us only because God believes it is; everything is frame of mind. That's why you make yourself over  by making your mind UP, each new thought allowing the taking on of the new incorruptible apparel, the actual rewiring of the brain. I'd like to say more, and I will just a little more. I've been looking around the internet for someone who may have found the way, the Way of reason revealed in The resurrection of Jesus. He gave us the information before hand and the physical proof established it. You see, while having been a JW for forty years I had the unique experience of finding the fundamental block on which the path could be found early on as a young witness. I went through several committees and proved that the present truth held by the organization was irrational and that I could explain the hope of the resurrection in the only reasonable Way. I find that it seems few have found the path.

This sounds a bit guarded I'm sure, but I'm not really interested in giving more ammunition to be used against the organization or anyone else. I believe that just as the nation of Israel was used, so also the Watchtower is today, and in like fashion they hold the truth among them, although they have not found the path. Have you asked yourself,” how can a question exist in a reality that was created to serve God’s will?” Also,” Why do the scriptures tell us that you must pursue that which God also pursues?  What need would cause him to have to pursue?”  If you don't have these answers, then while holding a great deal of truth, you have not found the beginning of the path. How did you get free will? No, you were not created with it. God revealed a fact about himself that gave it to us, and If you start with the keys Jesus provided you can pursue forward to the beginning of the path and also to the end. The Bible reveals that being created in God’s image is an ongoing process. This is also the organization’s explanation in the Insight Book although few know this. I'll help this much with what you’re doing. The statement Jehovah's Witnesses is a title. It was coined to separate the 144,000 true Christians from all other pursuits claiming to be Christian. This use of the title has never been change by the organization or governing body. Only through popular misconception does the great crowd use the title. This even extends to the legal department of the Watch Tower organization who inserted a question into the baptismal questions to try to tie the great crowd to the organization legally. You would think maybe they would know the truth at least on this subject. I would like to be more direct but I need to learn your character first. The true path can be seen in over view and in doing so you can quite easily put all other information in its proper order. Please let me know if there is a site of serious pursuit, if this is not it, although I guess you probably wouldn't recognize it if you’re not.  If you are still interested in finding the truth, please respond… or sleep well.
    I've been reading your site. Your statement all questions answered is quite impressive. I assume you've found the beginning of the path or as Jesus put it the Way of reason that he was to reveal. As and introduction and to see if we are at all on the same page I'll state a present truth and see if you understand it. At death we cease to exist, not one part of us survives, out thoughts perish. Then a living being (God) form his own memories programs a newly created beings mind to resemble perfectly the mind of the person who use to exist. Yes our present truth is there is nothing in the grave to have conditions; no sleep like state no loved ones. If your like every other brother or sister I've ever talked with, you think some thing must be preserved. But that is not our present truth. Also if you have presented yourself with your power of reason, which is the only way you can offer service to God you can see that at no time can anyone share identity with God, so there is no possibility of connection between the person who ceased to exist and the newly created person. Before you object yes I have established this with multiple committees as a false belief (our present understanding of the resurrection.). I'm just looking for a relationship of reason with a brother, which surprise seem to be few. In case you think this is a cause with me I could point out that if you use you watch tower disc you'll find out that Jah is pronounced Yah that's because it's Latin and that the English term for the God of truth is Yahweh. Jehovah is a  English representation of a  mispronunciation of Latin called Church Latin (Roman Catholic) where the English speaking population stated using the English sounds for J and V instead of the sounds of the English y and w which would be appropriate for Latin. If you follow closely you can find this in your insight book, although the author himself has some problems keeping track of the train of thought. For example he states Hallelujah is praise
    12/28/14, 11:16 AM

• Traveler
    Traveler

last of my original comment

Jah when in fact it's praise Yah a shortened form of Yahweh. Jah pronounced Yah (latin) as the watch tower disc points out. Well lets see how you do with that. My guess is If you pursue that which the God of truth also pursues you have some pondering to do. If not sleep well.

I’m wandering and wondering around the web. I think it’s interesting that the focus is always on what’s wrong, or some point that’s right and not on the path or Way of reason Jesus gave. I’ve had the unique experience to have run into the basic building block to establish the overview of the path early on in my witness life. I established through multiple committees that the present truth concerning the hope of THE resurrection was irrational and that I could explain the only reasonable explanation that the Bible supported. After waiting nearly forty years, while writing the organization with a return of form letters, I finally applied the block and decided to write down what it showed. This took a year to do but was just a matter of constant simple logic, based on the next thing seen from each new vantage point. Again, isn’t it interesting that no one can explain what the path is from beginning to end. I can. I’m hoping to find someone else who may have had the same experience at some point. If this is you, although I haven’t seen it on this site, respond by telling me the start of the path, the information God shared that freed our will. No, we weren’t created with a free will, just the ability to make a choice. If you, as I suspect, don’t know this answer but are interested in pursuing this relationship, respond by asking some question in relation to the Bible so that I may demonstrate that I’m not guessing.

• cofty
    cofty

I actually read all of that.

You seem to be focussed on the state of a person after death and the connection between the old body and the resurrected one. Your explanation sounds like normal JW doctrine. What is it you think you have that is new or interesting?

Sentences like this following one are especially convoluted...

I’ve had the unique experience to have run into the basic building block to establish the overview of the path early on in my witness life.

Perhaps you could post a succinct version.

• Traveler
    Traveler
    Thanks for reading it all, more than most cofty. Evidently you're not up on Witness present truth, and this is understandable since it is confusing, most of it not making much connective logic. Identity is what it's all about, to continue to exist and have existence. A Witness will agree with you that you cease to exist and that your thoughts perish, but they then go on to talk about your condition while in the grave and other considerations related to the person they just stated ceased to exist, "not one thing saved" as the organization puts it. I did not say that their explanation makes sense. As far as the convoluted statements in my comment you refer to I'd imagine until your understanding of the nature of what is grows you'll continue to feel parts are convoluted. I've had them called vague, which is exactly what they would appear at a beginning. I apologize for the format of these comments, they are not meant to single anyone out as incapable of reason, only to identify those who have figured out what disciple means and are themselves in pursuit, having arrived somewhere on the path with what knowledge they have. I hope you are aware of Ray Franz' book, In search of Christian Freedom.  In it he rather innocently or maybe with humility acknowledges that he was by order of Fred Franz set in pursuit of the path to study the Bible in relation to certain question,s and then formulate a statement without considering present thought or positions, either the organization's or others. This resulted in two very useful and insightful volumes called, Insight on the Scriptures (called first Aid to Bible Understanding, I believe). What he learned was how to reason, a process that  all of us use just not with  deliberate steps showing understanding of a logical process, for example letting your emotions or personal pride color your conclusions. This explains why most make little progress toward an accurate understanding.  Ray Franz at least found the mechanism that showed him what a true disciple of Jesus uses to learn, make a stand over and over to, as it is stated in the Bible, "walk with God". Many who call themselves disciples just acquire knowledge for the sake of personal power but go on learning without ever gaining an understanding. Again thanks for the interest, If you really peer into what I've said you'll see, assuming you have ears.  Please don't assume the language is any other than the terms I think in, If I could make it so these thoughts could arrive simply to every person I would, This seems simple to me, but I am still learning, no inside joke intended. If this doesn't make sense to you, let what peace you find be with you as long as possible.
  • JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    Perplexing how you proudly proclaim that you are the only one that you know of who has discovered and can explain the path of reason, the direct Way to God that was lost, and yet you search the Internet for something or someone more?

What of real value has all your precious ideas, beliefs and concepts given you that do not amount to absolutely nothing when you are fast asleep?

• cofty
    cofty
    As far as the convoluted statements in my comment you refer to I'd imagine until your understanding of the nature of what is grows you'll continue to feel parts are convoluted - Traveler

No. They are convoluted. In some places they are almost gibberish. Until you work out how to express yourself succinctly you are talking to yourself.

I’ve had the unique experience to have run into the basic building block to establish the overview of the path early on in my witness life. - Traveler
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Bullshit masquerading as insight.
  • Listener
    Listener

I am wondering what your motives are for wanting to find another 'traveller"?  I assume it is because you acknowledge you don't have all the answers and want to share ideas with another like minded person.

If you have found the right path then why aren't you trying to share it with as many as you can?  I assume that is because if you found this path on your own (that is, without the knowledge shared by other humans) then it is not something  another person can learn from another human being.  Therefore it makes my first comment pretty pointless because you are not going to learn from a like minded person.  If it is God who has enlightened you then surely he will keep you on the right path and share with you as much as you need to know.

What you have really done is learn from the Watchtower to a degree that you feel ready to accept, that is why you don't want to take them down, they served you a purpose and you think they may do the same for others.  You've chosen to move onto a different path because you don't agree with everything they are teaching.  This makes them false teachers and they are misleading millions.  Why you would not want to take them down even though you believe you have secret knowledge that would enable you to do it easily.  Would God really sanction an organization that allows 8 million people to be blinded for the sake of enabling a dozen or so to find the right path?  Would God make it that difficult? 

• Traveler
    Traveler

Only a few ever find the path. Remember only 8 out of millions survived the flood & only a remnant have ever made it. How large was the organization in Jesus' day compared with the number that followed. Judging from the infighting among Jesus' congregation, even fewer in relationship to the nation of Israel than most believe found the path. Looking for others... if we're in the time of the end as most believe, the Bible says that if the time wasn't cut short no flesh could be saved, in other words no one could still find God. I applaud the warm Christian nature of your comments, but I doubt you'll win many from the JW with them. As for searching for the truth about the path or way of reason, I'm free of that. Humility is to acknowledge publicly that you've been empowered. I have for forty years dealt with the Watch Tower organization, committees, one and two elders sent many times and always prevailed; something it seems is unique. The last committee released me from the door to door work, and the school saying that since I had established not only a question of conscience but now a stand of conscience, they as organizational representatives could release me, seeing that the door to door work was the responsibility of the 144,000 in the first place and that they had asked us to help if we could.  About my reasons for not trying to take down the Watch Tower organization: Jesus acknowledged the organization of his day but wasted no time trying to bring it down. That organization's time in the only reality to continue (God's) or that IS, had ended with his rejection. All paths that man think lead to life lead to death, the Watch Tower's included. As for the idea of sharing with as many as can be, you remember the pearl thing right? Personally I have many faults you might address but don't we all, that would be a waste of time.

If God created everything in this reality to serve his will, and he cannot lie, that means all will turn out as he says. So I restate the question, "How can a question exist in this reality?"  or in other words,"How did you get free will?" If I missed something, I sincerely ask you teach me.

• DJS
    DJS
    Like clockwork yet another delusional narcissist, with a direct link to the big girl in the sky, some intense bible learnin' (to go along with that high school diploma - go ahead cal me mean) and 'special knowledge' unavailable to the rest of us, has arrived. Yawn. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit