Aliens/Demons

by DATA-DOG 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

No one has proven evolution either.

Well now you just have no idea what you are talking about. Evolution has more evidence supporting it than you have to prove you are alive.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Just curious, am I the only one who considers the possibility that " demons " may be " aliens".

There is no basis to conclude that 'demons' are anything other than fictional characters.

Whilst it is plausible that there is other intelligent life in the universe, it is improbable that they would bother coming here (assuming they've developed faster-than-light travel), and extraordinarily unlikely that they would disguise themselves as characters from primitive folklore.

• Nambo
    Nambo

One thing that puzzles me about these "Aliens" that have such super technology to come all this way, why do they crash so often once they get here?

What I want to know is, are Fairies Demons or did God have lower forms of Spiritual beings, maybe to help keep nature ticking over, and didnt think it wise to mention them to us in case we started worshipping them?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Evolution is still a theory. Just because religious dogma is offensive is no reason to switch to scientific dogma. By following the very simple scientific method, no one can prove evolution at this time. I can however be proven that I am alive, because I pass the captcha test to log onto this site. Everyone is free to theorize about whatever they want, and evidence in not conclusive proof. The silly shows on science channels about what the earth will be like a billion years from now are just as silly as saying the earth was made in six days. No one was present at the beginning, and no one will be present a billion years from now to prove or disprove any theory. The evolution business is just as lucrative as the religion business, it is a great business to be in, say whatever you want, or whatever the people giving out grants want to hear, and no one will be around in a Billion years to see wether or not giant Squid/elephant creatures are the dominant species. SCIENTIFIC DOGMA!!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

DATA-DOG:

Evolution is still a theory.

Please learn the proper definition of "theory" in a scientific context.

• maisha
    maisha
    Daniel 10:1-21

1 In the third year of Cyrus the king of Persia there was a matter revealed to Daniel, whose name was called Bel·te·shaz´zar; and the matter was true, and there was a great military service. And he understood the matter, and he had understanding in the thing seen.

2 In those days I myself, Daniel, happened to be mourning for three full weeks. 3 Dainty bread I did not eat, and no flesh or wine entered into my mouth, and in no way did I grease myself until the completing of the three full weeks. 4 And on the twenty-fourth day of the first month, while I myself happened to be on the bank of the great river, that is, Hid´de·kel, 5 I also proceeded to raise my eyes and see, and here was a certain man clothed in linen, with his hips girded with gold of U´phaz. 6 And his body was like chrys´o·lite, and his face like the appearance of lightning, and his eyes like fiery torches, and his arms and the place of his feet were like the sight of burnished copper, and the sound of his words was like the sound of a crowd. 7 And I saw, I Daniel by myself, the appearance; but as for the men that happened to be with me, they did not see the appearance. However, there was a great trembling that fell upon them, so that they went running away in hiding themselves.

8 And I—I was left remaining by myself, so that I saw this great appearance. And there was left remaining in me no power, and my own dignity became changed upon me to ruination, and I retained no power. 9 And I began hearing the sound of his words; and while I was hearing the sound of his words, I myself also happened to be fast asleep upon my face, with my face to the earth. 10 And, look! there was a hand that touched me, and it gradually stirred me up to [get] upon my knees and the palms of my hands. 11 And he proceeded to say to me:

“O Daniel, you very desirable man, have understanding in the words that I am speaking to you, and stand up where you were standing, for now I have been sent to you.”

And when he spoke with me this word, I did stand up, shivering.

12 And he went on to say to me: “Do not be afraid, O Daniel, for from the first day that you gave your heart to understanding and humbling yourself before your God your words have been heard, and I myself have come because of your words. 13 But the prince of the royal realm of Persia was standing in opposition to me for twenty-one days, and, look! Mi´cha·el, one of the foremost princes, came to help me; and I, for my part, remained there beside the kings of Persia. 14 And I have come to cause you to discern what will befall your people in the final part of the days, because it is a vision yet for the days [to come].”

15 Now when he spoke with me words like these, I had set my face to the earth and had become speechless. 16 And, look! one similar to the likeness of the sons of mankind was touching my lips, and I began to open my mouth and speak and say to the one who was standing in front of me: “O my lord, because of the appearance my convulsions were turned within me, and I did not retain any power. 17 So how was the servant of this my lord able to speak with this my lord? And as for me, up to now there kept standing in me no power, and no breath at all was left remaining in me.”

18 And the one like the appearance of an earthling man proceeded to touch me again and strengthen me. 19 Then he said: “Do not be afraid, O very desirable man. May you have peace. Be strong, yes, be strong.” And as soon as he spoke with me I exerted my strength and finally said: “Let my lord speak, because you have strengthened me.” 20 So he went on to say:

“Do you really know why I have come to you? And now I shall go back to fight with the prince of Persia. When I am going forth, look! also the prince of Greece is coming. 21 However, I shall tell you the things noted down in the writing of truth, and there is no one holding strongly with me in these [things] but Mi´cha·el, the prince of YOU people.

• maisha
    maisha

the context is long but reveals many details of great interest..

ANGELS or DEMONS or just ALIENS,,,

I pick ALIENS,,,

Metal, power, Appearance of human like features, some can see then others cannot.

pretty amazing stuff and then they going of to fight again with the prince of persia?..

Wow,, Ordered Structure, tangable combat targets,

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Evolution is still a theory.

So is gravity. Just the same, jump off a building and see what happens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit