Aliens/Demons

by DATA-DOG 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Just curious, am I the only one who considers the possibility that " demons " may be " aliens". Or that aliens are other races who have sided with Demons, and that we are going to see some serious " War of the Worlds " stuff, vaporization included? Maybe there are other races of beings giving the Governments help or influencing them? It's okay if you make fun of me, at least I have not started my own religion based on my personal musings and enslaved anyone for 120+ years while making billions.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

QQ, how did the aliens get here from light years away?

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Well, EP, it's obvious, they warped! Or transported!

Or otherwise circumvented the normal laws of time and space, because if they are aliens and got all the way to here, then they are capable of doing all manner of things way, way beyond our imagining and understanding.

Simples!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Interesting question. If you want to read a well-written and very thoughtful examination of this subject by a man that devoted his life to the search for extra-terrestrial life try "The Demon Haunted World" by Carl Sagan.

You'll pick up some very useful Critical Thinking skills along the way, something very few JWs possess!

00DAD

• I Want to Believe
    I Want to Believe

Considering that most demon "attacks" involve flying furniture, being sat on, or hiding car keys, I don't think aliens would make any more sense than demons -- either way, it would call for an advanced being to just hang around doing dumb pranks.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

HMMMMMM... Well, like I said I am just curious. I find it hard to believe that the whole universe just appeared without help, and equally hard to believe that out of the entire universe, the Earth was the only one where little blobs got zapped with lightning and came to life. Then they reproduced by masturbation ( interesting ) and here we are using the internet. Inter-dimensional travel could be possible, perhaps not probable. As far as the " pranks" yeah that has me stumped. I always wondered if aliens exist, why come here just to anal probe someone? There are some mysteries out there.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Thanks for the link 00DAD

• 00DAD
    00DAD

You're welcome. Enjoy!

• Schism
    Schism

They didn't reproduce by masturbation. It's called asexual reproduction. Snails still do this (amongst other animals). Look it up. Not going to get into the whole evolution thing but males and females were originally the same gender (study a clit and the head of a penis for a while, or tell me exactly why men have nipples).

But to answer to question, no you aren't the only one. Every JW I know believes aliens are demons. Aliens aren't demons. And there won't be a war of the worlds (seriously, do you think we would even stand a chance?).

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Everyone here knows what asexual reproduction is. That's called sarcasm, masturbation is funnier than asexual reproduction. The fact is that no one can prove how we got here. You should watch " No intelligence Allowed ". I think we all know about weiners and clits, and what not ( weiner is funnier than penis).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit