• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Wit: WELCOME TO THE BOARD

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Welcome

• witnomore
    witnomore

Thanks everyone! And yes I do actually know how to spell Guilt LOL!

I do like your logo Kojak!

• Emery
    Emery

Welcome Witnomore!

Any religion, sect, or organization that stresses authority and hierarchy are not following the basic principles of Christianity. Research is what lead me out and as mentioned above, releases you from the guilt that is indoctrinated in to you.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hello and Welcome Witnomore.

I don't think I will ever be a part of a religion or church after I FAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE from the JW's. But having Free Will is a good thing and if your happy and fulfilled and still believe in God then I'm happy for you!!! I still believe in God,

And I was wondering... how tangled up were you in that Quilt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hermano
    Hermano

Welcome!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Welcome aboard!

If you don't mind me asking, what made you decide to join a church?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hi Wit and Welcome. Critical thinking and being honest with yourself are key. By the time I hit my teens I had this look almost permanently on my face about the JW teachings... .

I had to be honest with myself about how they wanted me to live. There was no way I could live subjugated. I was constantly in conflict with their teachings and scriptural interpretations. Didn't want to live like that so put my plan together and after high school, moved out and away, went to College, and got that good job at a good company my Mom wanted me to get.

So I was 5 when I was being told I wouldn't need a career or even need to go to high school. WRONG!

I am now 48 and Armageddon Still Has Not Arrived. I DID have to go to high school and I DID need to have a career.

48 Years Ain't Soon... neither is 130... neither is 2000.

Every member of my family born on or before 1914 is dead. So... in my family, the Generation of 1914 DID pass away.

I could go on but I will stop there for now. I can feel my blood pressure starting to rise.

• yknot
    yknot

Glad you joined....

Look forward to more of your comments!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit