July 15th WT - WT Society Promotes " Freedom " by using Fear & Guilt

by flipper 27 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

flipper: This is the penultimate mind fuc& [sic] designed to cause JW's to be fearful and insecure indeed. If the WT society can keep JW's confused , needy, and fearful - they keep them under control and subservient.

Absolutely right!

It's all manipulation through guilt and fear. Not love that's for sure!

If it's conditional, it isn't love.

00DAD

• flipper
    flipper

00DAD- Good point. One reason the WT society tries to prevent JW's from doing research online on the Internet is in order to KEEP them manipulated through fear & guilt and it has the added effect of keeping them confused, needy, and fearful - and the ultimate goal of WT leaders - keeps Witnesses subservient, obedient, and controlled so no massive uprisings will occur. Truly a diabolical plot and plan by the GB and WT leaders. Like you stated WT leaders do NOT know the meaning of true " love "

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Bumpin' it, 'cuz it feels good!

• flipper
    flipper

00DAD- Thanks for the bump ! I'll double bump it to open up some lurking minds hopefully ! All comments welcome ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cult classic
    cult classic

Several years ago there was an insert in the KM that scheduled out the publishers week. There were a couple of slots that scheduled free time/time off.

Anybody remember that? We were like WTF?

• baltar447
    baltar447

CC, I remember something a few years back that featured how one could schedule time for Aux Pioneering. It was ridiculous of course.

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

I feel secure in leaving my purse unattended at my UU church. And I went to a toy meetup (My Little Pony) where I had some very valuable ponies. I was secure in not watching them like a hawk. Both events were "worldly". Oh, did I mention that there's a lady at my UU church that I call Mom because my own JW mother won't talk to me? Yeah, I really miss my freedom in the (b)Org.

• flipper
    flipper

CULT CLASSIC- It doesn't surprise me that the WT society made a list telling people how to schedule their time. They'd monitor visits to Kingdom hall restrooms if they could. Wait a minute- I think they've done that as well. Can anybody say " high control group " ?

BALTAR 447- The control the WT society exerts on these people is incredibly insane. Amazing.

QUEENWITCH- Exactly. I have found that " worldly " or non-Witnesses are much more trustworthy than JW's. I'm sorry about your mom not talking to you. I know the feeling. I have two JW adult daughters who won't speak to me either. I'm willing to accept applications for adopted daughters on the board here if there are any takers ? At least my non-JW son and I are close

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit