What we're all thinking but haven't said regarding the Conti Verdict

by okage 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It is always the right time to get your Dubs to defend behaviours that their suppressed non-cult personalities abhor.

As with any topic, you have to ensure that they don't get to decide what they are defending. They are slippery buggers and are just as dishonest with themselves as they are with you, so take care that they are actually confronting the facts of the case and not just playing toy soldiers with their usual army of strawmen.

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile
    Hopped on Wikipedia and saw article on Anti-pedophile activism here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-pedophile_activism One paragraph was in reference to the JWs the next was in reference to Anonymous. I had an interesting thought, since this vigilante group is now involved with catching pedophiles, I wonder if they have ever considered going after the database with the list of over 23,000 names.

This is exactly the information that will get Anonymous involved. Scientology is crumbling, I can certainly see Anonymous jumping to another cause. At this point they must be slightly bored of going after Scientology. We must pursue this angle.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More
    i would kill for that list to be made public

Apparently the Boy Scouts had a list and that list couldn't be kept secret...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/06/14/boy-scouts-suspected-abusers-file.html

• okage
    okage

@MeetingJunkieNoMore the Boy Scouts registry of pedophiles is 10 to 20 times smaller than the Watchtower's. It's awful they keep any lists confidential when the well-being of children is at stake.

• Ding
    Ding

If JWs learn about this verdict, they will blame it on apostates and a wicked government court system that is persecuting Jehovah's organization.

• okage
    okage

but they will still know it happened. they want to play dumb they can go down with the ship.

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

okage I was very impressed with your line of thought here. Anyone with a brain can see what is wrong at this point on some level. There is no excuse. The elders know something is seriously wrong with the leadership by this point. The Fear runs very deep and many have quite a lot to lose if they were to speak against the leadership. This is where the couragious are separated from the cowards. Unfortunately I think most are spineless cowards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit