AGuest/Shelby's furbaby Li-Li is home!

by watersprout 19 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

Just received an email off Shelby to say that Li-Li arrived home a few hours ago. She's in a bad way, rushed to the vet's as she pee'd blood all over the floor. She has three small punctures, badly bruised and is doped up with pain killers and antibiotics.

The vet think's that due to her injuries she was kicked as well as being involved in a dog fight.

Shelby is on full alert for any signs of internal damage loss of thirst/appetite, listlessness, more blood in urine etc. She is sleeping at the moment and Shelby and hubby are worn out.

Peace

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I hope her dog is OK.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Me to EP... Fingers crossed she recovers. Peace

• james_woods
    james_woods

My cat is named Ly Ly...she is a furbaby too.

• watersprout
    watersprout

There are some on here Qcmbr that met Shelby, hubby and dog's over the weekend and some were concerned. I just posted on here what Shel had emailed me so those worried can be told. That's all.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Whew! Glad the wee one is back and hope she's better soon.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I know - over the top I know - I'm tired - no excuse I know - I'm just utterly jaded by the whole epic operatic saga with full on orchestral accompaniment and fireworks.

• tec
    tec

Thank you Watersprout!! I was worried too, and also my aunt who I am staying with. So glad she is found, and I hope she is going to be okay too.

I know how much that pup is loved.

Peace,

tammy

• watersprout
    watersprout

Yeah well this ain't the post for drama and over the top comments! Just an update on a pup that could of died and is still very very ill.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good..

Shelby has her pup back..

The little dog must be as happy as she is..

............................ ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit