Disgusting Words From A WT Apologist Regarding Candace.

by Bangalore 34 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Well, if I ever find him, we'll have words. Just words, srsly. But he disparaged my brother on his site, so...I'd love to hear him say it to my face...

• yesidid
    yesidid

Neither the writing style or the manner of speech are that of Timothy Kline.

They are however that of Third Witness. If it is one of those, it is Third Witness.

• donuthole
    donuthole

Third Witness's old go to line was to claim that the Wacthtower never lost a court case on abuse. With the Conti case he can no longer say that. He is scrambling for a rebuttal.

I'd really like to know who he really is and if he is really a witness.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Candace Conti's attorney has an important message for you:

Anyone with a case against the WBTS for child abuse that (1) hasn't gone past the statute of limitations, which is 21 years, (2) that the accused is not the child's parent or (3) anyone who's child has been abused within the last two years and nothing was done, to please contact him ASAP. It may take him a little time to get back to you.

If your child has been abused within the past two years, there is possibility to charge the WBTS for "enticing the commission of a felony.. But the statute for that is much shorter than the actual child abuse charge.

Here is the contact information:

Rick Simons: text and cell 510-917-2169/ rick @fjslaw.com/ office 510- 582-1080x19

Rick Simons is the best lawyer to handle your case. He fully understands the issues and by going to him you may be able to ensure that the Watchtower is prosecuted in the largest way possible.

ThirdWitness..

Thanks for helping Candace Condi advertise her Lawyer Rick Simons

We`re going to Use You and every other Pro WBT$ DimWit..

To help Molested JW Children just like her..

Congratulations..

Your no longer Useless..

.......... ..................mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco ...OUTLAW

• yesidid
    yesidid

SF: Please retract your condemnation of Timothy Kline or provide p roof for your accusations that he is the author of the words attributed to Third Witness.

• donuthole
    donuthole

Kline used to impersonate King on the old e-watchman forum. However, Thirdwitness was always at odds with Kline and King.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The abuse was worth a lot more than 28 million toilet papers. Would you submit your child to sexual abuse, none the less from a religion that hypes so much that sex is dirty and needs to be strictly regulated, for only 28 million of what will soon be toilet paper? (Probably before they receive any of it). I would like to ask that apologist that posted that rubbish, would they be willing to submit their children to that abuse (both having brainwashing about how dirty sex is, and the sex act itself) for 28 million toilet papers? Or, even 2,000 monster boxes of silver (which is roughly the purchasing power of that money at this posting, assuming the Washtowel doesn't stall until the money becomes worthless)?

I wonder if the average witless, no less the ones responsible for the abuse, would decorate their homes for 2,000 monster boxes of silver or the equivalent of 28 million toilet papers (even if they were going to receive it before hyperinflation destroys its value). They would have to put up a full-size Christmas tree in a window that it could be seen from the street, a lit wreath on the front door, as many decorations for Christmas as they could reasonably fit in the home, and place lights and ornaments for Christmas outside (the materials would be supplied, and they would get the tools to do it properly). The decorations have to remain up and lit between dusk and midnight (2 AM on weekends and on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve), between Saturday after Thanksgiving and the first Saturday after New Years Day. I bet these witlesses would flat-out reject it--yet, that would be a much more honorable way to become a millionaire than to have your children abused.

If they wouldn't take the 2,000 monster boxes of silver to do something that is a mere man-made "sin", then why would it be enough to compensate a family for the kind of sex abuse plus brainwashing about how dirty sex is? And, where are the CRIMINAL charges?

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

A long-time poster on this board contacted me asking that I post the following message and I said I would.

This is a message from "sf" who cannot for some strange technical problem get on the forum at this time and absolutely would like to make the retraction that indeed Third Witness is NOT Timothy Kline.

"sf" has gone back to review the history of this issue, thus the retraction. Please refer to this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/117768/1/Re-ThirdWitness-Where-did-Robert-King-and-Tim-Kline-mess-up

Thank you.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Um...lots of people sit during prayer, especially when with young children, and ESPECIALLY when they are holding the kid on their lap. Duh.

• mind blown
    mind blown

this site was recently shut down by the WTS http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/jws-vs-the-world/watchtower-shuts-down-quotes-website/

I'm wondering if the GB and WTS corp know about this site representing them http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/ there's also an link that says OFFICAL JWwebsite on their page that links directly to http://www.watchtower.org/

And what about this site http://thirdwitness.com/childabuse/Betterpolicy.html When I first come accross it a couple years ago I thought it was an OFFICIAL WTS site True.

I hope one day soon thirdwitness gets shut down!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit