URGENT: NEED HELP FOR A FRIEND FIGHTING HIS JW WIFE FOR CUSTODY

by Mary 24 Replies latest watchtower medical

• JWOP
    JWOP

A website I just found today, especially for non-witnesses going for custody against a current witness:

http://jwchildcustody.com/

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Sorry, I just saw this thread. I hope your friend fared well on Friday. If this is an ongoing case,and his attorney has not already instructed him to do this, please suggest to him that he DELETE HIS FACEBOOK PAGE IF HE HAS ONE! I know several lawyers, and they tell their clients to delete them. I also know that some of them have found things they were looking for to use against their opponents on FB. All the best to your frien, Mary.

• Diest
    Diest

Marked.

• piledriver
    piledriver

It aint going to happen the woman always wins unless he can prove the wife insaine or bad mother

he needs a good deffence my x wife and i court battle for my kids .she won got everything

Even though she never worked a day in her life all because this jw borg mentality

her family all borg her father did time ie prison for molesting stepdaughter all brought up in court its corupted my childrens lives and i still regret to this day of not doing more . and that was long time ago it cause me

So much deppression it nearly killed me

• Lee Elder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit