Skirts and trousers (pants if you're in the US)

by Chariklo 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Even though I've been out of the borg for 14 years I still think twice before buying a skirt or a dress! I wore pants/jeans only for years after leaving. All the dresses I now own are a lot shorter than below the knee.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Yknot

and denim skirts are discouraged...(fiercely love my denim skirts!)

Ooooh! Denim is evil, as we all know.

I used a wear a (modest) denim skirt out door to door, but I never dared to flaunt it in the KH.

• ambersun
    ambersun

The advice for skirt wearing females to limit the time they are exposed to the cold is a laugh, how can you do that when you are a full time pioneer with 100 hours to get in? I can remember one particular freezing winter in the UK back in the 1960s when I ended up with a kidney infection and pneumonia through pioneering in sub zero temperatures wearing the obligatory skirts and thin tights when every non JW female would not dream of appearing out of doors for long periods without wearing warm woolly trousers/pants. Back in those days, you couldn't even buy the thick 60 denier tights that are available today.

• bats in the belfry
  • clearpoison
    clearpoison

It is more simple than that

If you consider this from the brother's point of view standing on podium holdind speech.

When women finally cross their legs, what is more pleasant to watch, sister in skirt or sister in trousers?

CP

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

More theocratic research...........

• Zordino
    Zordino

Finkelstein, that woman in a Burka looks like Darth Vader's wife. LoL. Humans are truly Stupid. Only with education and the elimination of religeous nonesense will this world become a better place.

• Zordino
    Zordino

BITB, I like that skirt. Nice legs too... who is that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit