56 years of tornado tracks (by F-scale)...interesting

by Terry 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
  • ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

That's really interesting, thanks for sharing!

Is there a link to accompany the image which gives some more details? It would be neat to see the image a bit smaller too.

Living here in Dallas, we have had our share of twisters, including the outbreak about 3 months ago, but doesn't come close to the one that I saw north of Minneapolis in I think June of 1987. I have always been fascinated by tornadoes, but I also know to fear and respect nature.

• chichimama_2
    chichimama_2

heres a link , I think to the same photo

http://uxblog.idvsolutions.com/2012/05/tornado-tracks.html

Ranchette/Sheila

• Terry
    Terry

If Jehovah's Witness messaging was reliable you would see a steady increase over time leading up to the big Armageddon scenario.

If you view this chart (and similar Earthquake charts) a different story unfolds altogether!

But, that would spoil their mythology, woudln't it? :)

• Terry
    Terry

Due to recent weather conditions I'm bumping this thread

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Thanks Terry, Fascinating.

Just Lois

• designs
    designs

Urban sprawl. 40 years ago when a twister hit a corn field you lost the crop and the barn now you lose the track of homes and the people.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Here's the pic made smaller:

Tornado Tracks Map

• designs
    designs

Nevada looks pretty safe

• Terry
    Terry

I'm searching for my link to a similar site for EARTHQUAKES on a daily basis over the years.

Once you clearly see these natural phenomena charted and dated a more reasonable view becomes possible. JW's have

an outrageously twisted view of...well...twisters and earthquakes divorced from all factual data.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit