I want to release the motherload

by Anony Mous 51 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sf
    sf

it's sickening that they force people to sit in a little room and tell them intimate details of their lives.

Yes, it WAS very disturbing and left many scars for life. I was seventeen and I descibe what occured that night as Being RAPED: SPIRITUALLY.

Yet what is even more sickening, is that it is still happening to many jw children.

If you have ever experienced one of these insane meetings that ultimately alter your Spirit, then you Know the damage is irreversable...as we simply must learn to adapt to life as we Know it now, while we constantly are cognissent to never ~bump~ or re-open It's wound.

It truly was the most damaging blast my Soul ever incurred. As I Know full well...I AM NOT ALONE IN THIS DEPTH OF EMOTIONAL PAIN. What is amazing is how I actually survived such a dynamic blow. And now, I LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT.

THESE COMMITEE MEETINGS MUST BE SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC SO AS THEY BECOME AWARE! OF WHAT IS HAPPENING....WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF/ WHEN THEY/FAMILY EVER 'SIGN A CONTRACT' (THROUGH BAPTISM) AND THEN BREAK THAT 'CONTRACT'.

These meetings are extremely abusive to every element of the human, Being.

THEY MUST END. SIMPLY.

BE WARNED WATCHTOWER BOOK PUBLISHING FRAUD CORPORATION.: WE SIMPLY ARE NOT TAKING NO FOR ANSWERS ANY LONGER. FINAL COUNTDOWN. YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO ADMIT YOUR FAULTS AND MAKE IT RIGHT.

I SUGGEST ALL ELDERS DO A DEEP AND CRITCAL ANALYSIS OF YOUR LIFE INSIDE THIS FRAUD YOU HELP IN DESTROYING FAMILIES AND CHILDRENS LIVES.

HOW WILL *YOU* TAKE CLEAR AND PRESENT RE-SPONS [ ABILITY ] IN DEMANDING YOUR LEADERS ANSWER TO THE CHARGES AT PRESENT? YOU SURELY MUST REALIZE THAT YOU TOO WILL BE GUILTY AND SUBJECT TO LAWSUITS. THINK CLEARLY NOW. STEP AWAY FROM THE TOWER FOR A DAY AND THINK IT OVERLY CLEARLY.

IT ISN'T OFTEN I EVEN GIVE ELDERS OR ANY WT MAN MY ATTENTION OTHER THAN TO SQUEEZE THEIR BALLS TO THE WALL. SO CONSIDER YOURSELVES GIFTED TODAY.

SINCERELY,

sKallyWagger

• BroMac
    BroMac

Thanks for this! is their a way to get them all with one click?

great work sir!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

You could use a web scraper to download them all. It's a lot of information though (~8GB total) so it might take a while.

http://www.hongpong.com/archives/2006/11/25/how_scrape_entire_website_your_hard_drive

• BroMac
    BroMac

didn't know that was possible, thanks

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

So apparently the site was such a huge success that my free hosting provider disabled it. It had over 7000 page views (downloads) per day, 100GB of transfer and a continuous 70% CPU usage in these couple of days and they didn't want to continue hosting it (for free) :(

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I would be really interestedin seeing this stuff if you find a way of putting it back up.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Re-uploading it to another host: jw-stuff.10001mb.com

My Internet connection upload is fairly slow here so it will take probably all weekend again to upload everything.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Anyone know if this is something that can be "shared" using bittorrent?

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

marking

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

this could be great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit