I want to release the motherload

by Anony Mous 51 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I have collected and assembled hundreds of letters, documents, publications, personal communications, e-mails from the branch etc. etc.

My original intent was to make some type of searchable database but my time has been taken over by more important things in life for me. I don't care about the JW's all that much anymore and who or what gets what information I don't really care. It's been therapeutic and helpful for me in more way than one to pore over documentation but at this point I want to move on with my life. It's not going to help anyone get out of the cult, it might accelerate someone to do so but once one starts doubting, you already won the battle, it will happen eventually.

I have many documents including probably all publications from before the Watchtower was started, when Russell wrote in 1871 in a small magazine published from Rochester, NY until the mid-50's after which the rest is searchable on the CD-ROM. I have a lot (if not all) the RBC stuff including details on all the large companies that cut them special deals (updated somewhere last year). I have a few Judicial Committee's (both original and filtered, who gives a flying fuck at this point in time, hopefully those people find out what the JW's keep on them). Also, two papers, afaik previously unreleased by any ex-JW source that Carolyn Wah (JW Associate General Counsel) wrote in 2001 for an EXTERNAL law publication on how the JW thinks others should investigate the WTBTS and one on child custody cases.

I also have stuff other people made in order to 'organize' the organization a bit better. It includes spreadsheets with phone numbers and names and e-mail addresses and who's in charge of what. Really, you belong to an organization that keeps a lot of shit on you.

My point is: download this, publish this, with Mac OS X Spotlight or Windows Desktop Search, most of the documents are searchable if not, you can easily OCR the rest of them. It's interesting to see the evolution of the WTBTS from nothingness into a scientologist-like cult during Russell into the mainstream semi-cult/semi-religion we now know.

It will be uploaded soon somehow. I will probably omit the "external" publications since they are already publically available and they're about 6GB worth of data. So I will release ~1.5GB of stuff which could be interesting. If you have any objections to this release, please let me know in the next couple of hours. I will update with a link later on.

• okage
    okage

do it to it boss

• 3rdgen
  • zeb
    zeb

Should make some interesting reading. Send a coopy to Stephen Unthank .

• admirmitch
    admirmitch

Steven Unthank email address: [email protected]

His website: stevenunthank.com

• elderelite
    elderelite

Wow anony thats huge! People will thank you for decades for that! Seriously.... A massive all in one jw library, a REAL wt library... Hats off to you

• cofty
    cofty

Please do it. I would especially love to read the really early stuff.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

do it...please. somehow all this you speak of needs to become easy to find

oz

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

I'M ALL IN !!!!!!

Kojack

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I can see already many cases where being prepared in court with internal documents help Ex-jws.

It is very important for this info be made available

good luck, and see ya

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit