Reasoning From the Scriptures with the Sisters

by MsGrowingGirl20 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Yes,it's someone's attempt at humor. If I was still-in,I would find it amusing.

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

I saw it on facebook and decided to post it.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I think it's pretty funny - too bad for the sisters that my 3 boys are no longer in the borg

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

@ finally awake- Awww shucks...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Reasoning With the Sisters (Edition for Married Men)

A new 192-page publication with all blank pages. Just give up while you're still ahead.

Doc

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

DesirousOfChange----LOL!!!

• Cacky
    Cacky

I didn't get to read it all, but what I read was funny! One bro when I was a jw said they came out with a new publication. He said it was several volumes, and was called Reasoning with the Sisters. LOL

• Nambo
    Nambo

I think I still have my copy from the late 80s or early 90s somewhere, doesnt look to have any "New Light" in it whatsoever.

Maybe we can add to it and get it passed around so that Witnesses will end up reading our "demonised" apostate litrature without realising it.

heres my contribution.

Can You avoid an Eternity of Loneliness?

Hi, my names ...... I ve been speaking to a lot of single Sisters in your area recently who are becoming desperately worried in view of the scripture that states there will be no marrying in the New System, that they might be left on the shelf and have to spend the rest of Eternity as a "cat lady".

(You might like to show the sister what a fun guy you are by quiping, "Yes I know we will get to stroke some really big cats")

When Sisters say

YES, THAT IS A CONCERN TO ME, BUT IAM HOLDING OUT FOR A PIONEER OR ELDER

Thats the right thing to do for sure, I myself am hoping to become an Elder one day, but in view of the fact the Armeggedon could be here in a matter of days, is it prudent to take the risk if we're all going to be perfect anyhow?

YES I HADNT THOUGHT OF IT LIKE THAT

(You might then offer to come around that evening to study Watchtower publications with her such as the "Young People Ask" chapter on Masterbation.)

• Ding
    Ding

Maybe this could be combined with some Theocratic Ministry School type vignettes in which these lines always work...

• wasblind
    wasblind

One bro when I was a jw said they came out with a new publication. He said it was several volumes, and was called Reasoning with the Sisters. LOL

Is this for real ??? I thought it was a joke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit