My Online Conversation With a Jehovah's Witness About Blood

by cofty 34 Replies latest watchtower medical

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well you brought it on yourself a bit.

• sabastious
    sabastious

She's under some serious mind control. What's this about the Society buying machines and heading the charge for bloodless facilities? What facility would not have blood stocked for emergencies? I get the reasoning why a blood tranfusion should not be the "goto solution" because of it's risks, but why completely keep it off of the premesis? The only thing the Witnesses have done is made a lot medical practioneers cry over losing children on their watch. Extorting the medical community by forcing them to kill your children to bend to them to the will of a cultic interpretation of Acts 15 is not my idea of heroism. The opposite, actually.

-Sab

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Jehovah's organisation have always permitted blood fractions and have always considered this as a conscience matter.

What???? I became a witness in 1956 and blood fractions were not allowed until about 1978. It was not a conscience matter up until then.

• cofty
    cofty

Bonnie_Clyde - Its a typical example of how younger JWs have no idea about their own history.

Reading a lot of Russell's and Rutherford's books convinced me they were all making it up as they go along.

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

don't mind me just marking the page :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit