My Online Conversation With a Jehovah's Witness About Blood

by cofty 34 Replies latest watchtower medical

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Not all British people have bad teeth. I think the queen has her own teeth.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Very classy there Shelby.

Glad you think so, dear C (again, peace to you!). Not that I was trying for classy, in this case...

I mentioned your name in the context of somebody who uses 100 words when 10 would have done

Why mention me at all? To disparage in some way, of course. Why? Because you HATE that you can't get me off your brain. Not my fault, luv. I don't control your thought.

that is not a sign I am thinking about you in any sort of positive way.

I'm not concerned that your thinking of me is positive or not. I just find it curious that you ARE thinking of me, DO think of me... at all. Now, you might not way it's positive... but I remember several little boyz in elementary school pulling my braids, too. Come to find out (from them, later, in high school), they really wanted to kiss me (EEEEWWWWWwwwwww!)

Your personal remarks are infantile.

Well, suga', you IZ a little boy. What, you thought I should speak of you as if of a grown man? Naw, boy, you ain't nowhere's near ready for that. Might give ya'll a heart attack, that might. Nope, I have too much regard for you than to risk killing you like that, dear one...

Not all British people have bad teeth

Oh, I didn't think that at ALL, dear Slim (peace to you, as well!). I just thought/think it of dear Cofty. Would explain all of that bad "breath" I smell coming out of him all the time. Could be a bad stomach, though, so...

Peace!

SA, on her own... wishing folks would leave me out of any threads that don't pertain to me if they're gonna be all negative and such when they invoke my "name", really... or stop denying that they're always thinking (perhaps even dreaming, eh, dear C?) about me...

• cofty
    cofty

Have you been drinking Shelby?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Not all British people have bad teeth. I think the queen has her own teeth..

Yeah they Look Real..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Have you been drinking Shelby?

Is she available in liquid form?

• cofty
    cofty

...eats shoots and leaves

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This thread has drifted somewhat.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Actually, I have, dear one (peace!): chicken-soup flavored protein drink. Pretty good, actually. You should try some (protein)... to supplement your "salad" (of shoots and leaves). It's soy protein, so you should be fine.

Peace. Really.

SA, on her own...

• cofty
    cofty
    This thread has drifted somewhat. - SBF

Yep, somebody decided as usual it ought to be all about her.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This sounds nothing like sex on the beach.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit