What would you say to a po' gal dat loves de Lawd and only has 22¢ ?

by baltar447 27 Replies latest jw friends

• baltar447
  • snowbird
    snowbird

Bastard!!!

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Are the guys in the upper right corner playing CHESS !!

They will find out soon that JEHOVAH gets sad when you play chess.

elder-schmelder

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

That's too funny!!!! And the j-dubs would take every penny. LOL!!!!!

Kojack

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

And signing a petition-two posters today said that a family member (elder/brother) claimed petitions were against their neutrality stance!

• sir82
    sir82

Quick! Was the following written by the WTS in 1935 or 2012?

A college-bred man, working for years on the staff of The Golden Age, used often to day that he could not see, for the life of him, of what possible benefit a college education is to anybody. Edison used to say that college men were educated until they had no brains left. This by way of introduction to the story that a California college boasts of having just given a degree to a great-grandmother eighty years of age. Her thesis was a 28,000-word essay on Lucretious as the Poet of Nature, which seems to be a matter of no possible value to anybody. Boys and girls who go to college believers in God usually come away infidels. The dean of the Brooklyn Law School advocates cutting the college course to three years, to which he would abolish all vacations. A person without knowledge of why he is in the world has no real education whatever. And there are many such.
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Wow. Just wow.

Love the "Rutherfraud" quotes in there, what an EGO that dude had.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Yeah the guy was a douchecanoe of the highest order. Egomaniac

• wasblind
    wasblind

Just like the Jim crow laws of the south, the WTS still prohibits certain rights, that are now gauranteed to all U.S citizens scince 1964

It's a shame that the Black folk still in this organization can't see that

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

OMG! From reading the other thread yesterday night and now seeing this? I only wish I had known of their outright racism from the beginning. Would've saved me YEARS in that shithole!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit